Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Key States, Policy-Makers and Stakeholders Gather to Discuss the Implications, New Market Dynamics and Opportunities to Comply Under 111(D)
- State Policy-Makers & Regulators: will gain insights and discuss state plan approaches to comply with state-specific CO2 goals
- Grid/System Operators: will evaluate best strategies for managing the impacts of the rule to comply under 111(d)
- Utilities & IPPs: will discuss opportunities and impacts presented by the CPP and share how to best prepare for changes to infrastructure and power pricing
- Clean Energy & Technology Providers: will discuss the opportunity for clean energy integration and investments in zero-and-low-emitting power sources
- Legal Experts and Environmental Consultants: will address the current legal and environmental landscape under 111(d)
- Joseph Goffman, Associate Assistant Administrator & Senior Counsel, EPA
Infocast’s 2nd EPA Clean Power Plan Implementation Summit will provide the most up-to-date information on the final rule, explore implications of this significant regulatory undertaking and provide strategies on how to develop state plans on the road to compliance. Join environmental and state regulators, ISOs and RTOs, utilities, local distribution companies, IPPs, renewable energy providers, environmental engineering firms, legal experts and environmental consultants to discuss the final 111(d) rule and its direct impacts on power prices, system reliability, natural gas markets and infrastructure. Key stakeholders will receive an assessment of the final rule, hear major state perspectives on developing state implementation plans, address the impacts of BSER on energy markets and operations, and explore the legal ramifications surrounding this game-changing rule.
- Michael Dowd, Director, Air Division, VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
- Robert Powelson, Commissioner, PENNSYLVANIA PUBLIC UTILITY COMMISSION
- Katie Dykes, Deputy Commissioner for Energy, CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION; Chair, RGGI, INC.
- Evan Bayh, Co-Chair, NUCLEAR MATTERS, Former United States Senator, INDIANA
- Scott Rupp, Commissioner, MISSOURI PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Vicki Arroyo, Executive Director, GEORGETOWN CLIMATE CENTER
- Gerald Deaver, Manager, Regional Transmission Policy, XCEL ENERGY
- Timothy Keck, Deputy Chief Counsel, KANSAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
- Kathleen Robertson, Senior Environmental & Fuels Policy Manager, FEDERAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS, EXELON CORPORATION
- Ray Williams, Director of Long Term Energy Policy, PG&E
- Mike Bryson, Vice President, Operations, PJM INTERCONNECTION
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1585SOCIAL10
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's 2nd EPA Clean Power Plan Implementation Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/19/2015 - 10/21/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/19/2015 - 10/21/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||10/19/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1595.00|
|Venue:||Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 775-0800|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.