Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
With $7.5 Billion Bond Funds Available, Come and Learn About Funding and Financing Opportunities For Water Infrastructure Projects at the Must Attend Event for CA Water
- Debbie Davis-Franco, Local Government Drought Liaison, GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF PLANNING AND RESEARCH
Key Decision-Makers and Stakeholders Gather to:
- Discuss the latest developments including project selection for the $7.5 billion water bond
- Provide updates on the new regulations governing groundwater management in California
- Hear private investment perspectives on financing and investment opportunities in California water through Public Private Partnerships(P3)
Featured Government Speakers:
- Christopher Stevens, Supervising Engineer, CALIFORNIA STATE WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD
- Kamyar Guivetchi, Manager, Statewide Water Planning, DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES (DWR)
- Aaron Laurel, Economic Development Manager, CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO
- Robert Yamada, Planning Manager, Water Resources, SAN DIEGO COUNTY WATER AUTHORITY
Featured EPCS & INVESTORS:
- Brian Cullen, President, PERC WATER
- Andrew Kingman, Executive Vice President, POSEIDON WATER
- Megan Matson, Partner, TABLE ROCK CAPITAL
- Rick Tallman, Founder, RENOVA CAPITAL
The American Society of Civil Engineers estimated that there is $69 billion worth of drinking water and wastewater infrastructure projects in California that will be needed to address future municipal and industrial water shortcomings. Thanks in large part to efforts by Governor Brown through the final passage of the Water Quality, Supply and Infrastructure Act of 2014 there is now $7.5 billion worth of funds now available, signaling that investments in water and that the long-term sustainable supply and delivery of that water are critical to California’s future. Planned infusions of funding via this statewide water bond will create a multitude of new project opportunities and redefine the way California state and local governments use and invest in solutions to address the water crisis; and fund these new water infrastructure projects.
The competition for statewide water bond issued funds will be fierce, further complicating this fight for public funds is an obvious shortfall in the total funding needed to fully meet California’s existing and estimated future water needs. In this climate stakeholders from the public and private sectors will need to find alternative solutions to meet their water needs. What are the local and regional programs, initiatives, and plans currently available to invest in improvements to California’s aging water infrastructure systems, and to build much needed new water infrastructure? What are the opportunities and project types currently being invested in, and how are these funds being allocated amongst competing interest? Only stakeholders intimately aware of the Latest insights, lessons learned, and how-to maximize project fundability from successfully (public and privately) funded water projects will succeed in this climate.
Infocast’s 2nd California Water Summit, June 29 – July 1, 2015 in Sacramento, California will give attendees the opportunity to meet regulators, investors, financiers, municipalities, developers, water technology companies, and other stakeholders in California water as they discuss: California’s water needs, regulations, existing project funding and development opportunities essential to developing critically-needed water infrastructure in California. Don’t miss your chance to take part in California’s water revolution!
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1560SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 2nd California Water Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/29/2015 - 07/01/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/29/2015 - 07/01/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||06/29/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Other / Miscellaneous, Utilities|
|Cost to Attend:||$1495.00|
|Venue:||The Westin Sacramento|
|Venue Phone:||(916) 443-8400|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.