Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Bringing Together Policymakers, Regulators, Utility, IPP, Renewable Energy, Energy Storage and DR Executives to Explore the Prospects for New Generation Construction and Procurement of Preferred Resources in California!
- Status and outlook of new market mechanisms to add assets and backstop capacity
- How the 1.325 GW energy storage utility procurement targets will drive the storage market in California
- Flattening the “duck curve” – role of demand response, energy efficiency and storage
- Impacts of net metering under AB327 on distributed solar development
- Neil Millar, Executive Director, CALIFORNIA INDEPENDENT SYSTEM OPERATOR
- Catherine J.K. Sandoval, Commissioner, CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
With the retirement of SONGS and the impending closure of many older once-through cooling plants, the California energy market has entered a new, resource-challenged era. California regulators have responded with a raft of new policies, impacting virtually every aspect of the electric power industry from generation to consumers. Every serious player in the California power market needs to understand the full range of challenges and opportunities, including:
- How the new Joint Reliability Plan will create incentives for the development of new generation capacity and the procurement of backstop capacity
- What the 1.325 GW energy storage targets will mean for the development and structure of a whole new industry segment
- How the Preferred Resources plan will for the first time look to procure demand response, energy efficiency, storage and distributed generation to meet local needs
- How renewable power will be affected by the development of the western Energy Imbalance Market
This is your chance to hear a unique gathering of policy-makers and senior executives from the entire electric power value chain discuss the real world implications of the revolutionary new policies for the 6th largest economy in the world.
California Energy Summit 2014 will provide the latest information on the opportunities and threats in California as policy-makers come together with utility, IPP, renewable energy, energy storage and DR executives to discuss the potential opportunities to solve resource adequacy problems. They will explore the impacts of new energy storage procurement on generation and transmission needs, the potential opportunities for the construction of power assets, and how the revision of retail rate regulation may drastically affect the economics of solar power and utility generation in the state. Finally, financiers will provide their perspectives on investment in and financeability of projects in the California market.
USE THIS CODE TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1420SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
Don't wait to register for the Infocast's 2nd California Energy Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/28/2014 - 05/30/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/28/2014 - 05/30/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 362-5500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.