Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Capturing New Market & Power Development Opportunities in the Northeast
Get the latest on:
- How the NY REV will reverberate through T&D and create 3rd party provider opportunities
- Impacts of performance initiatives in NYISO & ISO-NE on generators & traders
- Emerging opportunities for demand response, distributed energy resource and renewable providers
- How EPA 111(d) will affect power and carbon markets
- Kristin Barbato, Vice President Customer Energy Solutions, NYPA
- Dan Dolan, President, NEW ENGLAND POWER GENERATORS ASSOCIATION
- Peter Fuller, Vice President, Market & Regulatory Affairs, NRG ENERGY
- Jason Marshall, General Counsel, NESCOE
- Angela O'Connor, Chairman, MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
- Timothy Roughan, Director of Energy and Environmental Policy, NATIONAL GRID
Northeast Energy markets are reeling with changes. In the aftermath of the winter of 2013-2014 the central capacity markets in both NYISO and ISO-NE were adjusted to provide more incentives for the development of new generation. At the same time, regulators and ISOs have moved to demand more fuel assurance from generators, and are looking for ways to broaden the resource mix in both the short and long term.
With these new rules in the works, opportunities will open up for a wide variety of energy market players. How much generation and infrastructure will be built? How will power pricing, market operations and plant valuations be affected? What impacts will demand response (DR), and alternative energy have on the Northeast energy markets? Only those with in-depth knowledge of these radical developments will be able to capitalize on these opportunities.
Infocast’s 2nd Annual Northeast Energy Summit 2015 will bring policymakers together with utility, IPP, and DR executives, to explore these opportunities. They will assess the impacts of centralized capacity market changes on project economics and market operations, as well as whether the contemplated market changes will trigger the massive build out needed. These key stakeholders will examine how DR, and other potential gamechangers will affect the demand side of the market, and whether additional transmission assets and inter-market trading will provide relief. Finally, financiers will provide their perspectives on funding of projects in the Northeast market.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1581SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's 2nd Annual Northeast Energy Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/27/2015 - 10/28/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/27/2015 - 10/28/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||10/27/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1795.00|
|Venue:||Revere Hotel Boston Common|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 482-1800|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.