Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The ONLY Event Focused on Cross-Border Opportunities Between Texas and Mexico!
Meet key stakeholders so you can thrive in this expanding market
- E&Ps: Assess upstream opportunities and available supporting infrastructure to determine the best fit
- Oilfield Services & Equipment: Meet E&Ps, transport & logistics players, and determine how to best meet E&Ps’ needs
- Transportation/Logistics: Gauge upstream & midstream opportunities and meet key industry players
- Finance Community: Evaluate investment opportunities and meet potential partners and targets
- Midstream & Downstream Companies: Meet players along the value chain to assess the most profitable opportunities
- Rob Fulks, Director of Strategic Marketing and Director of Unconventional Resource Team, WEATHERFORD
- Alejandro Martinez Sabija, Director de Pemex-Gas y Petroquimica Basica, PEMEX PBPG
- Oscar Vasquez Senties, Director General, GRUPO DIAVAZ
- Duncan Wood, Director, MEXICO INSTITUTE AT THE WOODROW WILSON INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR SCHOLARS
Mexico has approximately 10% of the world’s shale resources, much of which is in the “Mexican Eagle Ford,” the Burgos Basin just south and east of the US Eagle Ford. Mexican energy reform continues to develop on schedule, with the results of Round Zero due in September. Therefore, cross-border developments and contacts are critical, as experienced US shale players and newer players from both the US and Mexico look for ways to work together to develop new opportunities and incorporate Mexican reform into their business and investment plans.
But there’s much uncertainty. What will the scope of the reforms ultimately be? How are players in the oil and gas industry positioning themselves for best advantage? Who should you meet now and what should you be doing to ensure you can be part of the action?
To provide a forum where stakeholders in both countries can meet, learn about the latest opportunities and position themselves as firstmovers as reform transforms Mexico’s current oil and gas development paradigm, Infocast has developed the 2nd Annual Eagle Ford & Burgos Basin Cross-Border Development Summit. The fourth event in Infocast’s exciting new oil and gas conference series focused on Mexican reform, this is a unique opportunity to meet key decision-makers across the oil & gas value chain, assess opportunities and develop new business in a lucrative, newly-opening market.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1494SOCIAL10
For more information, click here
If the Infocast's 2nd Annual Eagle Ford & Burgos Basin Cross-Border Development Summit is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/05/2014 - 11/06/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/05/2014 - 11/06/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||11/05/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Houston|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.