Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
UTILITIES, TRANSCOS, ISOs, AND REGULATORS MEET TO EXPLORE THE CHANGING DRIVERS FOR GRID DEVELOPMENT AND EMERGING OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING:
- Lessons learned in the first wave of competitive transmission procurements
- Effects of EPA Clean Power Plan on the grid and implications for transmission development
- Assessing new or alternative technology to increase flexibility to deal with the demands of DERs and the expansion of renewables
- Cost allocation for public policy projects
- Impacts of the changing generation resource mix on utility and transco plans and projects
- Brad Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, New York Independent System Operator (NYISO)
- Scott T. Rupp, Commissioner, Missouri Public Service Commission
- Steve Herling, Vice President, Planning, PJM Interconnection LLC
- William Hazelip, Vice President, Business Development, National Grid
- James J. Hoecker, Attorney, Husch Blackwell and Outside Counsel, WIRES
Transmission Summit, now in its nineteenth year, has established itself as the premier gathering place for the transmission industry. The Summit once again brings together senior transmission industry owners, operators, generators, regulators, financiers and other key players to address the strategic, regulatory, investment and technology issues facing the industry, and explore strategies for maximizing the true value of their business.
This three-day program features two distinct events:
The Transmission Executive Forum, March 29, 2016, will address Transmission’s Role in the Grid of the Future. Transmission systems, and the business models of their owners and operators, face their largest fundamental challenges in over 100 years. From responding to the demands of rapidly expanding renewable energy and the outside-in pressures of distributed assets, to the practical need to increase capacity without drastically expanding the use of rights of way, the stakes for transmission planners and policy-makers have never been higher. This is your best opportunity to discuss the technologies, techniques and business strategies that will drive success with senior utility and grid technology executives.
At Transmission Summit 2016, March 30-31, 2016, meet senior executives from the largest and most active transmission owning and developing companies in North America as they discuss the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the electric transmission industry.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1628SOCIAL10
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's 19th Annual Transmission Summit 2016.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/29/2016 - 03/31/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/29/2016 - 03/31/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||03/29/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Utilities|
|Cost to Attend:||http://bit.ly/1Dscncs|
|Audience:||UTILITIES, TRANSCOS, ISOs, AND REGULATORS|
|Venue:||Washington Marriott Georgetown|
|Venue Phone:||(818) 888-4444|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.