Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join Policy-Makers, Senior Executives and Industry Leaders as they Discuss How to Compete for Business Opportunities and Transform the Transmission Industry!
- Competing for Transmission Projects In Organized Markets Under FERC Order 1000—Joint Venture and Other Strategies To Win Bids
- Billions of Dollars in New Transmission Investments—When and Where Are Projects Coming?
- Impacts of Changes To FERC ROE Calculator On New and Existing Transmission Project Economics
- Emergence of DERs, DR, EE and Microgrids—Implications for the Future Wires Company and Transmission Business Models
- Meeting System Hardening, Physical and Cyber Security Requirements for High-Importance Energy Assets
- Philip D. Moeller, Commissioner, FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Betty Ann Kane, Chairman, PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- Dianne Solomon, Commissioner, STATE OF NEW JERSEY BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
- Garry A. Brown, Commissioner, NEW YORK STATE PUBLIC SERVICE
The annual Transmission Summit, now in its EIGHTEENTH year, has established itself as the premier gathering place for the transmission industry. The Summit will once again bring policy-makers together with senior executives to discuss how to transform their companies to seize the business opportunities in a changing power industry.
Two distinct events are featured on this three-day program:
- The Transmission Executive Forum 2014, March 10, 2014 will focus on "Competition for Transmission Projects"
The first competitive procurements of transmission projects have been completed in PJM, CAISO and NYISO, while the SPP and MISO windows are expected to open soon. Myriad new business models are being pursued by a host of new competitive transmission developers, while joint ventures are both facilitating the participation of organizations not usually considered transmission players and threatening incumbents. The Executive Forum will explore the bold new investment and business strategies emerging.
- The Transmission Summit 2014, March 11-12, 2014 will focus on "Transmission Expansion in the East—Emerging Opportunities and New Business Models."
The transmission development landscape is undergoing tectonic shifts. Policy developments have not only opened up competition for transmission project developments, but also are fostering interregional planning and major interstate transmission projects. ISOs and utilities are dealing with a sea of change in the generation mix—the switch from coal-fired to gas-fired generation is triggering billions of dollars in new transmission investment while simultaneously raising concerns regarding reliability. All of this will require new capacity, new assets, new expertise and new strategies in the transmission sector.
Attend the 18th Annual Transmission Summit 2015, the preeminent conference focused on the business issues driving the electric transmission sector, and learn how to profit through the transformation of an industry.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1521SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 18th Annual Transmission Summit 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/10/2015 - 03/12/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/10/2015 - 03/12/2015|
|First Move-In Date:||03/10/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695.00|
|Venue:||Almas Temple Club|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 898-1688|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.