Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Policy-Makers, Industry Leaders, and Senior Executives Discuss How To Seize Business Opportunities and Transform the Transmission Industry!
- Competing and Teaming for New Transmission Projects—Impacts of New Competitive Processes
- Overcoming the Challenges of Interregional/Cross-Seams Projects
- Impacts of Microgrid and Energy Storage Technologies on Utility Business Plans
- Multi-Billion Transmission Investments to Meet the Challenges of Switching from Coal to Gas-fired Generation
- Prospects for Rate Recovery for Alternative Technologies and System Hardening
- Cheryl A. LaFleur, Acting Chairman, FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- John R. Norris, Commissioner, FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- Gordon Van Welie, President and CEO, ISO NEW ENGLAND, INC.
The annual Transmission Summit, now in its seventeenth year, has established itself as the premier gathering place for the transmission industry. The Summit will once again bring policy-makers together with senior executives to discuss how to transform their companies to seize the business opportunities in a changing power industry.
Two distinct events are featured on this three-day program:
- The Transmission Executive Forum, March 12, 2014, will address “Transforming the Transmission Business Model.”
The expansion of distributed generation and potential reductions in ROE threaten traditional centralized utilities, but transmission owners are looking to expand outside their traditional territories and invest in microgrids, system enhancement technologies and grid optimization. The Executive Forum will explore bold new investment and business strategies going forward.
- The Transmission Summit 2014, March 13-14, 2014 will focus on “Investing in the Future Grid.”
The transmission development landscape is undergoing tectonic shifts. Policy developments have not only opened up competition for transmission project developments in many regions, but also are fostering interregional planning and joint ventures between utilities and independent transcos. State commissions are considering not only rate recovery for traditional transmission investments, but also for alternative technologies and system hardening to address resiliency concerns. ISOs and utilities are dealing with a sea change in the generation mix—the switch from coal-fired to gas-fired generation is triggering billions of dollars in new transmission investment while simultaneously raising concerns regarding reliability. All of this will require new capacity, new assets, new expertise and new strategies in the transmission sector.
Attend Transmission Summit 2014, the preeminent conference focused on the business issues driving the electric transmission sector, and learn how to profit through the transformation of an industry!
Use this code to AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT: 1415SOCIAL10
For More Information, Click here
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Infocast's 17th Annual Transmission Summit 2014.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/12/2014 - 03/14/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/12/2014 - 03/14/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Venue:||Almas Temple Club|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 898-1688|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Information Forecast Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.