Washington , DC 20005 Location map
The Almas Temple Club
Infocast's 13th Annual Vaccines + Therapeutics Summit 2015
Government and Industry Leaders Discuss Funding and Partnership Opportunities
- Antimicrobial resistance global overview: partnership, funding and investment opportunities
- Strategies to combat bioterror threats and emerging infectious diseases: vaccine developments and funding availability
- Advancing medical countermeasures capabilities and infrastructure to protect public health: future outlook
- Michael G. Kurilla, MD-Ph.D., NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH
- COL Russell Coleman, JOINT PROGRAM EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL DEFENSE
- Erin Reichert, Ph.D., DEFENSE THREAT REDUCTION AGENCY
- Jean B. Patel, Ph.D., D(ABMM), CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- Joseph Larsen, Ph.D., BIOMEDICAL ADVANCED RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
- Jane M. Knisely, Ph.D., NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
- Mark Feinberg, MD, Ph.D., MERCK VACCINES
- Monique K. Mansoura, Ph.D., MBA, NOVARTIS VACCINES
- David W. Vaughn, MD, MPH, GSK VACCINES
In recent years, US government focus on national security threats posed by public health issues has broadened beyond bioterrorism to include antimicrobial resistant infections and emerging infectious diseases such as Ebola, Chagas, Dengue, and Chikungunya. Recent actions such as the issuance of the PCAST report and the approval of $5.4 billion in new funding to combat Ebola have supplemented existing biodefense opportunities for funding and partnership. In addition, new non-US initiatives, policies and programs have been implemented to combat these threats.
In response BARDA, DTRA, NIH, CDC, JPEO-CBD and the FDA are shifting their priorities to include emerging infectious diseases and AMR. Some of these potentially paradigm shifting approaches include driving technological innovations that will have broad applications to other commercial markets.
How will existing and new biodefense and emerging infectious disease funding be distributed? How will AMR be included in funding opportunities? What are the opportunities for public-private and private partnership? Where are the most lucrative investment opportunities? Where is the market heading?
At the 13th Annual Vaccine + Therapeutics 2015 Summit, scheduled for June 2-4, 2015, government, private company and other stakeholders from the US and the rest of the world will discuss funding and partnership opportunities available in the war against bioterrorism, infectious disease threats and antimicrobial resistance. Year after year, the conference brings together the public health and national security agencies, biotech and pharmaceutical industries, the academic and not-for-profit infectious diseases and CBRN communities to explore strategies for dealing with various challenges, share perspectives, and establish collaboration to further the development of needed medical countermeasures.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1552SOCIAL10
If the Infocast's 13th Annual Vaccines + Therapeutics Summit 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +