Houston , TX 77027 Location map
Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria
Infocast's 10th Annual Midstream Summit
KEY INDUSTRY PLAYERS MEET TO ASSESS THE LATEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN TODAY'S CHALLENGING MIDSTREAM SECTOR
Join Midstream Companies & MLPs, Private Equity Investors, Commercial Lenders, Investment Bankers and Others to:
- Explore new M&A and A&D opportunities emerging amid declining oil & gas prices
- Evaluate gas markets, LNG and NGL developments and other issues impacting supply and demand
- Gauge the opportunities for developing pipeline and other infrastructure projects
- Assess the impact of LNG exports on various regional markets, gas markets, infrastructure and supply contracts
- Peter Bowden, Managing Director, Head of Midstream/MLPs, JEFFERIES LLC
- Ben MacFarlane, Senior Strategic Planning Analyst, DCP MIDSTREAM
- Andrew Medvedev, Portfolio Manager, MORGAN STANLEY INFRASTRUCTURE
- Brian Melton, Vice President, BLUEKNIGHT ENERGY PARTNERS
- Jonathan Nathanson, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, BOARDWALK PIPELINE PARTNERS
- Jim T. Webster, GM, Midstream BD & Optimization, PHILLIPS 66
Opportunities in oil and gas midstream continue, even in the face of the drop in oil prices. LNG exports are beginning in earnest, and infrastructure is needed to move gas to meet those needs. NGLs are expected to continue to be in demand for export and as new refining capabilities come on line. Infrastructure is also still needed to move gas from Marcellus and Utica to the northeast to meet growing demand in the region. New M&A and A&D opportunities are also emerging as industry players move from viewing low oil prices as a temporary phenomenon to a longer-term reality.
In the current environment, the industry must be more selective about where and how to invest. Projections about prices, assessments of demand and information about new developments must be absorbed quickly, both to incorporate into corporate strategies going forward and to identify the best opportunities for maximizing ROI. Only those with the most current and accurate information will prosper in the face of lower oil and gas prices.
Infocast’s 10th Annual Midstream Summit will provide detailed and intensive analysis of midstream infrastructure that is being expanded and developed, and will reveal the latest investment opportunities for new asset development that exist in this industry. Every year, this Summit assembles a truly remarkable collection of midstream companies & MLPs, private equity investors, commercial lenders, investment bankers and others, to share their insights, compare notes, and lay the groundwork for the next round of deals in this dynamic industry. We look forward to meeting you in Houston for this highly-popular annual event.
Use this code to Avail 10% DISCOUNT: 1605SOCIAL10
There may be many networking opportunities at the Infocast's 10th Annual Midstream Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
Information Forecast Inc
Exhibitor Information +