2nd Floor Room 208
New York , NY 10020 Location map
McGraw-Hill Conference Center
Influencer Marketing Forum
The internet, digital and social media has greatly extended the reach of word of mouth marketing; but, its importance still lies in its authenticity. True influencers are a brand’s customers who are getting their news and information through earned media including, friends, publishers, word of mouth, and social media platforms. According to a recent Nielsen study, 92 percent of consumers trust such earned media above other forms of advertising. Targeting and engaging these influencers means meeting their needs, empowering them, and assisting with their decisions so they have reason to endorse your brand or product.
The "How Valuable is Word of Mouth" study published by Harvard Business Review reported that brand advocates typically spend two times as much as and recommend or share reviews two to four times more than your typical customer. Brands are looking to harness their advocates for a return on their investment beyond retweets, likes, and blog posts. It is no longer enough to know who your social influencers are, but to engage those on an ongoing basis who actually boost sales.
This forum will demonstrate how leading brands and agencies are harnessing influencer marketing, what experiences they are creating for their influencers, and the results of their efforts. We will answer the following questions:
- How do brands identify and activate untapped social advocates?
- How do you distinguish between key influencers and those that generate less impact?
- Who motivates the most people to act on your brand’s call to action?
- How do you measure engagement, influencer activity, reach, and sentiment?
- What is the difference between amplification metrics and ROI?
- How can a company use platforms such as Klout to find influencers?
- On which social platforms do your influencers exist?
- What is the “right” way to reach out to influencers?
- How do you create an influencer marketing strategy?
- What are the best influencer marketing tools and technologies?
70 senior marketing and communications leaders from leading brands, agencies, and technology companies
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Influencer Marketing Forum? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +