Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Did you know?
- Those taxpayers with incomes of $200,000 or more may be considered “high-income” taxpayers?
- That the income thresholds included in the Affordable Care Act are NOT indexed for inflation, meaning that more individuals will become subject to these taxes over time?
If you were not aware of any of these facts, then attending this seminar would definitely be beneficial for you.
This seminar will equip participants with viable tax minimization strategies that can be put to work immediately to reduce the tax burden of high income taxpayers. It will illustrate:
- Tax compliance issues raised by the new taxes contained in American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Tax planning techniques to minimize these new taxes.
- How the S-corporation can significantly reduce the applicability of these new taxes on business income.
- How to maximize the tax incentives available for post-secondary education expenses.
- How the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) impacts most high income taxpayers and the steps that can be taken to minimize/eliminate the AMT.
Don't wait to register for the Individual Tax Minimization Strategies for 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/05/2015 - 03/06/2015|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||One Registration - $699|
|Venue:||Springhill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 433-5880|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.