Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Indiana State Fair is full of history and long-standing traditions. It is the sixth oldest state fair in the nation dating back to 1852, and has been held every year with the exceptions of 1861 (Civil War) and 1942-1945 (WWII).
The original purpose of the fair was to allow Indiana’s farmers to get together to share ideas, view the most modern farming techniques and display their products. The fair has stayed true to these ideals and continues to be a yearly highlight for thousands of Hoosiers.
Indiana’s first State Fair took place in what is now known as Military Park in downtown Indianapolis. The fair has not always been held in the state capital, however. Other host cities include Lafayette (1853), Madison (1854), New Albany (1859), Ft. Wayne (1865) and Terre Haute (1867). The fair moved to its current location at East 38th Street and Fall Creek Parkway in 1892.
Exhibiting your goods or services at the Indiana State Fair provides an excellent marketing opportunity to more than 850,000 guests each year. In fact, 80% of the organizations and companies return each year. To fill the remaining 20% of open spaces, we seek the highest caliber, most unique goods or services that will enhance the commercial quality and variety of our Fair. Due to the fact that we process returning exhibitor contracts through March and April, we may not know space availability for new concessionaires until the end of April or early May
Don't wait to register for the Indiana State Fair 2016. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/05/2016 - 08/21/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Sunday-Thursday 8am-11pm; Friday 8am-12am; Saturday 8am-12:30am|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||08/05/2016 - 08/21/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Daily 9am-9pm|
|Primary Industry:||State & County Fairs|
|Other Industries:||Local Shows & Fairs, State & County Fairs|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.indianastatefair.com/state-fair/tickets-discounts/general-a...|
|Audience:||Open to the public.|
|Venue:||Indiana State Fairgrounds|
|Venue Phone:||(317) 927-7500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.in.gov/statefair/fair/gen_info/2524.html|
|Number of Exhibitors:||550 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||73,740 (expo hall)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Enhance your statewide marketing efforts as a sponsor of Indiana's largest multi-day event with over 978,000 consumers expected! Pre-Fair & On-site Turn-Key and Interactive Sponsorships avaialble!
If you are interested in becoming an Indiana State Fair sponsor for 2016, please contact Alexis Crouch at 317-927-7500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'; 20' x 10'; 30' x 10' (indoor)||10' x 10' $1,200; 20' x 10' $1,700; 30' x 10' $2,600 any corner booth $100 extra.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|20' x 20'; 40' x 20' (indoor)||20' x 20' $2,100; 40' x 20' $4,100 any corner booth extra $100.||Water:||n/a|
|Outdoor minimum of 15'.||$85 per front foot.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.