Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
Improving Customer Service in Financial Services
• Leveraging key performance indicators
• Establishing a strategic plan from initial contact to customer loyalty
• Adapting products and services in response to the digital transformation
• Weighing the pros and cons of Outsourcing or offshoring customer service functions
• Complaint reporting requirements
• Claims management practices that enhance customer satisfaction
• How to facilitate a stronger agent-customer relationship
• Techniques for improving the speed of the claims cycle of complex claims
• Developing a flexible and extensible claim data model
• Innovative approaches to security breach detection
• Customer retention and channel linking: what the profit and customer satisfaction issues are
• Bell Mobility
• BMO Asset Management Inc.
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Cutting Edjj Consulting
• Financial Services Commission of Ontario
• IBM Canada Ltd.
• Informatica Corporation
• In Genius Solutions Inc.
• Jardine Lloyd Thompson Canada
• Medavie Blue Cross
• Pearl Advisory Group
• The Taylor Reach Group Inc.
• TMG International Inc.
• Upstream Works Software Ltd.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Improving Customer Service in Financial Services.
Financial Services VPs, Directors & Managers responsible for customer service, quality &
improvement, CRM, loyalty, strategy, analytics, contact centres, online services, complaints,
Exhibitor Information +