Educational and informational exhibits will be available for viewing during the Congress and representatives will be on hand to answer questions. Please visit the exhibits, as they are an integral part of the meeting.
Why You Need To Exhibit At This Meeting
• The number one medical meeting dedicated to headache pain and management in the world!
• Over 75% of the 1,400 attendees are prescription-writing physicians.
• One full conference registration plus three exhibit hall only badges at the meeting.
• Complimentary hotlink listing on the conference website www.ihc2013.com
• This meeting gives exhibitors the one-of-a-kind opportunity to reach the targeted audience buying your products and services.
About The International Headache Society
The International Headache Society (IHS) is an international professional organization working with others for the benefit of people affected by headache disorders. The purpose of IHS is to advance headache science, education, and management, and promote headache awareness worldwide.
About The American Headache Society®
The American Headache Society®, (AHS) is a professional society of healthcare providers dedicated to the study and treatment of headache and face pain. The Society’s objectives are to promote the exchange of information and ideas concerning the causes and treatments of headache and related painful disorders. Educating physicians, health professionals and the public, and encouraging scientific research are the primary functions of this organization. AHS activities include an annual scientific meeting, a comprehensive headache symposium, regional symposia for neurologists and family practice physicians, publication of the journal Headache and sponsorship of the Fred Sheftell, MD, Education Center (ACHE) (www.achenet.org).