Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
IFPE is the leading international exposition and technical conference dedicated to the integration of fluid power with other technologies for power transmission and motion control applications. Held every three years, the exposition showcases the newest innovations and expertise.
The event will feature:
- Over 400 exhibitors
- Product concentration areas; making it easy for visitors to locate specific products, services and exhibitors of interest
- More than 100 cutting-edge education sessions focusing on the newest technologies, best practices, the latest research and developments, including:
- National Conference on Fluid Power
- Innovations Theater
- College-level courses in hydraulics and pneumatics
Thousands of industry professionals from all sectors of the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.
Chemical & Petroleum Processing
Fluid Power Products
Industrial Truck Tractor & Stacker
On-Highway Vehicles (not autos)
Plastics/Rubber Working Machinery
Why Exhibit at IFPE?
Here's why you should be one of the 450 companies that exhibits at the fluid power industry's main event:
Included in your exhibit space cost:
- Material Handling including:
- Unloading and reloading of all crated shipments from all trucks.
- Delivery of machinery and crates to exhibit stands from marshaling area(s) and pick up of same machinery and crates at the close of the Exhibition.
- Removal of all cleating and blocking on inbound shipments, including materials where required.
- Handling of inbound and outbound shipments of exhibit materials to the LVCC or any other exhibit areas used for the Exhibition.
- Operators for self-propelled equipment and planking where required.
- Spotting of exhibitor's machinery or products for the initial installation only as the equipment is delivered to the exhibitor's stand, and provided an exhibitor representative is present during the initial placement.
- Exhibit crate removal, storage and return to exhibit stand at the close of the Exhibition.
- General cleaning of all exhibits including the vacuuming or sweeping of carpet/floor, emptying of wastebaskets before the opening of each Exhibition day.
- FREE Marketing Materials
- FREE basic online directory listing
- Access to additional data to help plan a successful experience before the show and on-site
AEM is a trade association that provides services on a global basis for companies that manufacture equipment, products and services used worldwide in the following industries: Agriculture, Construction, Forestry, Mining and Utility. AEM's membership is made up of more than 850 companies and represents 200+ product lines.
Co-located with CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014, the largest international gathering place for the construction industries
There may be many networking opportunities at the IFPE 2014 - International Exposition for Power Transmission. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/04/2014 - 03/08/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/04/2014 - 03/08/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, 9am-5pm; Fri, 9am-3pm|
|Primary Industry:||Manufacturing - General|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General|
|Audience:||Industry professionals from all sectors of the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.|
|Notes:||Total Attendance: 120,000 as co-located with CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
- 35% Hydraulic
- 3% Pneumatic
- 34% Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- 6% Electric Motors & Their Controls
- 10% Mechanical Power Transmission
- 12% Other Power Transmission Products
Attendee by Job Title:
- 44% President/Owner
- 25% VP/General Manager/CFO/ Purchasing
- 17% Marketing/Sales Management
- 14% Engineers
|Venue:||Las Vegas Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 892-0711|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.ifpe.com/Hotel/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||450 / 2,400 Total with Co-Location (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Multiple Opportunities Available
Attendees will get a ton of information at the show. You can heighten your company visibility and make sure you donâ€TMt get lost in the shuffle by sponsoring the show attendee agenda planner. The planner also serves as a top-notch quality lead generator, allowing more potential customers to purchase from companies theyâ€TMve never done business with prior to the show.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|NFPA Member||$26/sq. ft. (200 sf or less); $23.75/sq. ft. (201 sf or more)||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|PTDA Member||$34.75/sq. ft. (200 sf or less); $32.50/sq. ft. (201 sf or more)||Water:||n/a|
|Non-Member||$40/sq. ft. (200 sf or less); $37.50/sq. ft. (201 sf or more)||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Director - Asia Sales
Senior Director, Exhibitions