Menu
×
×

Sign Up

Your Profile will be reviewed by Admin
EVENT DATE
Apr 2018
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
EXPO DATE
Apr 2018
MoTuWeThFrSaSu
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Venue

Google Map

IECSC Chicago 2018 - International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference

200

Overview

Event Overview:

Expand Your Reach to the Midwest Spa Professional

International Esthetics Cosmetics and Spa Conference is pleased to announce the addition of IECSC Chicago to its portfolio of events! Presented by American Spa magazine and co-located with America’s Beauty Show (ABS), IECSC Chicago will attract the top spa owners, managers, estheticians, makeup artists and medical spa professionals from the Midwestern region. In addition to the tradeshow floor, IECSC Chicago will offer the quality education that sets the IECSC events apart from the rest.

IECSC Chicago will co-locate with one of the largest beauty events in the nation - America’s Beauty Show - which attracts more than 65,000 beauty professionals, giving you access not only to the world of spa & wellness, but the entire world of beauty!

Co-Located with America's Beauty Show

Notes:
65,000 Attendees with the co-located show. IECSC DELIVERS QUALITY ATTENDEES 85% are final decision makers or influence the purchasing of products & equipment in their company 81% come to purchase new product lines 47% are Spa Owners, Directors or Managers* * The remaining 53% are estheticians, cosmetologists, dermatologists, massage therapists and medical spa professionals 91% would recommend IECSC to a colleague
Sponsorship Details:
http://www.iecsc.com/sites/qxexpoiecsc/files/iecscCH18_SponsorAgreement_0.pdf

RELATED EVENTS +

MORE events +

Display Makers +

Promo Makers +

Other Services Providers