Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
IDDBA's Dairy-Deli-Bake is the largest show in the world serving these categories. It's also the most-focused show because it only targets the serious buyers, merchandisers, and executives who have a shared passion for food. Attendees include retail executives, buyers, merchandisers, directors, brokers, distributors, manufacturers, and others.
The face-to-face aspect of this event brings 8,700+ key players together to build relationships, sell and buy new products and services, and learn new tactics and strategies from the amazing speaker lineup. Whether you're an exhibitor or attendee, the investment is returned many times over through strategic information, important networking, and competitive insight.
Discovering what's new is one of the top reasons that the IDDBA show is a must-attend event for retailers, manufacturers, and industry professionals.
IDDBA Show Highlights
- More Education. Targeted sessions featuring current trends, research, marketing ideas, global issues, consumer buying behavior, and new products and services. Seminars are open to all attendees at no additional cost.
- Fantastic Food Expo. Bigger, better, and more relevant than ever, the IDDBA expo features over 1,700 booths jam-packed with the food, services, and ideas that drive our business.
- Keynote Speeches. Not one but multiple top-level presentations that offer key insight into our business, the economy, the consumer, and current trends.
- Actionable Ideas. The 10,000 square foot Show & Sell Center is an incredible retail showcase that demonstrates the newest merchandising concepts, the hottest products, and actionable ideas that create customer interest and drive demand.
- Networking. IDDBA pre-qualifies attendees and targets key buyers, sellers and decision-makers in the supermarket dairy, deli, and bakery industries. Use IDDBA's web & mobile show planner to find products, plan your expo experience, and connect with other attendees.
This is the largest show for the dairy, deli, bakery, and foodservice professional. The retail buyers, merchandisers, brokers, distributors, and manufacturers come from all over the world for this important buying and educational event.
Why Exhibit at IDDBA's Dairy-Deli-Bake 2014?
- IDDBA's Dairy-Deli-Bake 2014 had over 8,500 registered attendees with representatives from 51 countries.
- IDDBA's reputation as the leading show has been earned by delivering top speakers, relevant programming, exceptional exhibits and outstanding networking opportunities.
The International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association (IDDBA) was founded in 1964 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. It has evolved over the years to reflect the changing scope of member needs in the dairy, deli, bakery and related industries.
Don't wait to register for the IDDBA's Dairy-Deli-Bake 2014 - International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/01/2014 - 06/04/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Distribution, Food / Beverage, Grocery / C Store, Manufacturing|
Senior Dairy, Deli, Bakery Managers
|Venue:||Colorado Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(303) 228-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||1,500 Booths (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' - Non Member||$3,300 + $425 - Booth Staff Registration||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' - Member||$2,275 - With 1 Booth Staff Registration||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 20' - Member||$5,400 - With 2 Booth Staff Registrations||Generator:||n/a|
|10' x 30' - Member||$8,100 - With 3 Booth Staff Registrations / Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.