Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, is held every two years and focuses on the job needs of utilities and utility contractors in the electric, telecommunications/cable, natural gas, water and wastewater sectors. Attendees can test-drive the latest equipment, watch live demonstrations of new products and technologies, and take advantage of best-practices industry education.
ICUEE- the Demo Expo is the exposition for hands-on demonstrations of the newest technologies, innovations, insights and trends affecting the utilities industry – ranging from electric to telecom and water/wastewater to gas.
- Operate the latest equipment from over 950 exhibitors in job-like conditions
- Learn from industry experts presenting education sessions on the industries’ hottest topics
- Network with over 18,000 utility and contractor professionals
Indoor and outdoor exhibits of equipment including (but not limited to):
- Cable Equipment
- Compaction Equipment
- Drilling Equipment
- Earthmoving Machinery
- Electronics / Controls / Instrumentation
- Hand Tools
- Hydro Excavation Equipment
- Information Technology
- Job-Site Products/Materials
- Landscaping Equipment
- Light Equipment
- Overhead & Maintenance Equipment
- Paving Equipment
- Recycling Equipment
- Safety & Traffic Equipment
- Service Providers
- Sewer Equipment
- Site Preparation
- Testing Equipment
- Tracked Vehicles
- Trenching & Shoring
- Trenchless Equipment
- Trucks/Truck Bodies/Accessories
- Utility Locating Equipment
- Vacuum Excavation Equipment
Take Tomorrow for a Test Drive
For utility contractors and municipalities, ICUEE – the Demo Expo is the number one resource for the future of the utility industry. Learn about new technologies, innovations, insights and trends affecting the way you do business – ranging from electric to telecom and water/wastewater to gas.
Demo the latest equipment. Meet with the experts. Network with peers. Put the future in your hands at ICUEE, the International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition.
Why Exhibit at ICUEE?
Meet Your Goals
- Over 17,000 industry professionals attended ICUEE 2013.
- 84% of exhibitors agreed to strongly agreed ICUEE is a high quality exhibition.
- Top Three Reasons Why Companies Exhibited at ICUEE 2013:
- Generate Leads
- Increase Awareness
- Inform Customers
- 77% of ICUEE 2013 attendees had purchasing authority for their company (5 points higher than the industry average!)
- $1.41m Average anticipated expenditures
Marketing Assistance, Opportunities and Materials
Show Management will help you drive traffic to your booth with marketing opportunities before, during and after the show, including access to additional data to help you plan a successful experience.
- New Products: Showcase your new technology to thousands of attendees before the show.
- Demonstrations: List your demonstration agenda on the Demo Scheduler and it will be promoted to registered and prospect attendees pre-show and onsite.
- Company Listing: Include your company’s contact information in the free basic online directory listing.
- Promotion Materials: Make sure your customers and prospects know you’ll be at ICUEE 2015 by utilizing free postcards and email blasts.
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is the North American-based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM membership comprises more than 900 companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors worldwide. AEM is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices in the world capitals of Washington, D.C.; Ottawa, Canada; and Beijing, China.
This is a biennial event.
Co-located with the IP Utility Safety Conference & Expo
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the ICUEE 2017 The Demo Expo - The International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/03/2017 - 10/05/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/03/2017 - 10/05/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Associations: Trade / Professional, Building & Construction, Business, Construction Equipment, Utilities|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.icuee.com/visit/register/|
|Audience:||Industry Professionals from the Electric, Sewer/Water, Gas, Phone/Cable utilities and more.|
|Notes:||Past Attendee Job Title:
38% Field Operations
13% Fleet Manager
|Venue:||Kentucky Exposition Center|
|Venue Phone:||(502) 367-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.icuee.com/visit/hotel-information/|
|Number of Exhibitors:||950+ (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||1.2+ million net sq. ft. (2015)|
|Show Owner:||Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|AEM - Indoor||$16.50 per sq. ft.; Equipment Rate (800 sq. ft. min) $8.75 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|AEM - Outdoor||$2,45 per sq. ft. (1,000-10,000 sq. ft.); $2 per sq. ft. (10,001 sq. ft. or >); $3.75 per sq. ft. Ride & Drive||Water:||n/a|
|Non-Member - Indoor||$22.50 per sq. ft.; Equipment Rate $11.50 per sq. ft. (800 sq. ft. min)||Generator:||n/a|
|Non-Member - Outdoor||$4.00 per sq. ft. (1,000-10,000 sq. ft.); $4 per sq. ft. (10,001 sq. ft. or >); $5.15 per sq. ft. Ride & Drive / Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibit Sales Contacts:
Asia Sales Director