Louisville , KY 40209 Location map
Kentucky Exposition Center
ICUEE 2015 The Demo Expo - The International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition
ICUEE- the Demo Expo is the exposition for hands-on demonstrations of the newest technologies, innovations, insights and trends affecting the utilities industry – ranging from electric to telecom and water/wastewater to gas.
- Operate the latest equipment from over 850 exhibitors in job-like conditions
- Learn from industry experts presenting education sessions on the industries’ hottest topics
- Network with over 17,000 utility and contractor professionals
AGC Utility Infrastructure Conference– NEW!
The AGC Utility Infrastructure Conference brings together contractors and related businesses involved in every aspect of utility and infrastructure construction to learn the latest trends shaping the industry, discuss issues affecting the market, and to learn what AGC is doing legislatively and how individuals can get involved.
Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) Asset Management Symposium
AEMP-Association of Equipment Management Professionals is co-locating its popular annual Asset Management Symposium. This program is one of the organization’s premier events focused on the latest industry issues affecting asset management professionals, presented by seasoned industry professionals.
iP Utility Safety Conference & Expo
Produced by Incident Prevention Magazine, the iP Utility Safety Conference & Expo is the utility industry’s leading education event for safety, training and operations professionals.
Utility Business Media’s Utility Fleet Professional Conference – NEW!
Utility Business Media - organizer of the iP conference - will also co-locate its NEW Utility Fleet Conference (UFC). UFC is a must attend conference for utility fleet management and maintenance professionals. 15+ seminars provide solutions for the unique informational needs of today's busy utility fleet professionals.
Indoor and outdoor exhibits of equipment including (but not limited to):
- Cable Equipment
- Compaction Equipment
- Drilling Equipment
- Earthmoving Machinery
- Electronics / Controls / Instrumentation
- Hand Tools
- Hydro Excavation Equipment
- Information Technology
- Job-Site Products/Materials
- Landscaping Equipment
- Light Equipment
- Overhead & Maintenance Equipment
- Paving Equipment
- Recycling Equipment
- Safety & Traffic Equipment
- Service Providers
- Sewer Equipment
- Site Preparation
- Testing Equipment
- Tracked Vehicles
- Trenching & Shoring
- Trenchless Equipment
- Trucks/Truck Bodies/Accessories
- Utility Locating Equipment
- Vacuum Excavation Equipment
Take Tomorrow for a Test Drive
For utility contractors and municipalities, ICUEE – the Demo Expo is the number one resource for the future of the utility industry. Learn about new technologies, innovations, insights and trends affecting the way you do business – ranging from electric to telecom and water/wastewater to gas.
Demo the latest equipment. Meet with the experts. Network with peers. Put the future in your hands at ICUEE, the International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition.
Why Exhibit at ICUEE?
Meet Your Goals
- Over 17,000 industry professionals attended ICUEE 2013.
- 84% of exhibitors agreed to strongly agreed ICUEE is a high quality exhibition.
- Top Three Reasons Why Companies Exhibited at ICUEE 2013:
- Generate Leads
- Increase Awareness
- Inform Customers
- 77% of ICUEE 2013 attendees had purchasing authority for their company (5 points higher than the industry average!)
- $1.41m Average anticipated expenditures
Marketing Assistance, Opportunities and Materials
Show Management will help you drive traffic to your booth with marketing opportunities before, during and after the show, including access to additional data to help you plan a successful experience.
- New Products: Showcase your new technology to thousands of attendees before the show.
- Demonstrations: List your demonstration agenda on the Demo Scheduler and it will be promoted to registered and prospect attendees pre-show and onsite.
- Company Listing: Include your company’s contact information in the free basic online directory listing.
- Promotion Materials: Make sure your customers and prospects know you’ll be at ICUEE 2015 by utilizing free postcards and email blasts.
AEM is a trade association that provides services on a global basis for companies that manufacture equipment, products and services used worldwide in the following industries: Agriculture, Construction, Forestry, Mining and Utility. AEM's membership is made up of more than 850 companies and represents 200+ product lines.
Co-located with AGC Utility Infrastructure Conference, Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) Asset Management Symposium, iP Utility Safety Conference & Expo, and the Utility Business Media’s Utility Fleet Professional Conference.
This is a biennial event.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the ICUEE 2015 The Demo Expo - The International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Association of Equipment Manufacturers
6737 W. Washington Street, Suite 2400
Milwaukee, WI 53214-5647
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
ICUEE attracts utility contractors and municipalities involved in the electric, telecom, water/wastewater and gas industries. The show features networking opportunities with 20,000+ peers.
Attendee Job Title:
38% Field Operations
13% Fleet Manager
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM)
Exhibitor Information +