Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
ICS Security Training Houston 2014
SANS has joined forces with industry leaders and experts to strengthen the cybersecurity of Industrial Control Systems (ICS). The initiative is turning ICS cybersecurity around by equipping both security professionals and control system engineers with the security awareness, work-specific knowledge, and hands-on technical skills they need to secure automation and control system technology. Register now for these ICS skills based
Why Is the ICS Initiative Important?
- Tremendous gains are being achieved in industrial applications by sharing and analyzing data, but we need professionals who can address the security challenges
- Preparation is critical because ICS incidents are occurring with increasing frequency and damaging systems
- Control systems are widely deployed and need your attention there is no such thing as a system that is too small
- Up-to-date ICS knowledge and security skills can help keep our critical systems safe
- Shared learning translates into results effective security requires the integration of cybersecurity professionals, ICS support staff, and engineers
GIAC Global Industrial Control Systems Professional (GICSP)
The Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional Certification (GICSP) assesses a base level of knowledge and understanding across a diverse set of professionals who engineer or support control systems and share responsibility for the security of these environments. This certification will be leveraged across industries to ensure a minimum set of knowledge and capabilities that IT, engineer, and security professionals should know if they are in a role that could impact the cyber security of an ICS environment.
ICS410: ICS/SCADA Security Essentials - Justin Searle
HOSTED: SCADA Security Training - Mark Heard, Daniel Michaud-Soucy, Jonathan Pollet
HOSTED: Critical Infrastructure and Control System Cybersecurity - Matthew Luallen
HOSTED: Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems - Don Weber, Thomas Liston
- Receive a discount of up to $400 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Receive a discount of up to $250 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- No refunds available after Wednesday, July 2, 2014.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ICS Security Training - Houston 2014.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/21/2014 - 07/25/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Network Security|
|Other Industries:||IT, Network Security, Technology|
|Audience:||Information Security Professionals, IT Professionals, Project Managers|
|Venue:||The Westin Houston Memorial City|
|Venue Phone:||(281) 501-4300|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.