Over the past 17 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society. Below are highlights for the 2016 Congress:
• Collaboration with the European Knee Society
• Live surgeries and surgical vignettes
• Didactic and case-based presentations, interactive panel discussions, and debates
• Faculty of orthopaedic experts from Europe and the US
• Accepting abstracts as of January 2, 2016
• An intensive and comprehensive orthopaedic learning experience
• Great time of year to be in New York with the fall weather!