Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Over the past 17 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society. Below are highlights for the 2016 Congress:
• Collaboration with the European Knee Society
• Live surgeries and surgical vignettes
• Didactic and case-based presentations, interactive panel discussions, and debates
• Faculty of orthopaedic experts from Europe and the US
• Accepting abstracts as of January 2, 2016
• An intensive and comprehensive orthopaedic learning experience
• Great time of year to be in New York with the fall weather!
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ICJR Transatlantic Orthopaedic Congress (17th Annual ISK Sports Medicine & Total Knee & Hip Course in collaboration with EKS).
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/06/2016 - 10/09/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/06/2016 - 10/09/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||10/05/2016|
|Other Industries:||Orthopedics, Professional Healthcare, Sports Medicine|
|Audience:||Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Health Professionals|
|Venue:||Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(760) 942-7859|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.