Waikoloa , HI 96738 Location map
Hilton Waikoloa Village
ICJR 3rd Annual Pan Pacific Orthopaedic Congress
ICJR is pleased to announce its 3rd Annual Pan Pacific Congress, to be chaired by Matthew S. Austin, MD; Kazuo Hirakawa, MD, PhD; Richard D. Komistek, PhD; Rajesh N. Maniar, MS, MCh; and Raj K. Sinha, MD, PhD. Join your colleagues from the US and Pan Pacific Region at this congress designed to integrate research interests across multiple continents and to engage clinicians and engineers in discussions about the future of orthopaedics.
• Multiple opportunities to interact with a faculty of 30 orthopaedic experts from around the world
• Lively debates, case presentations, surgical vignettes, and quick-fire panels.
• Multiple podium presentation opportunities for cutting-edge research
DON’T MISS OUT
• Discounted Room Rates (limited number)
• Awards for Poster and Oral Presentations
• Register for the Congress and reserve your hotel room by no later than
March 31st to be entered into a drawing for one of the following
• 2 - Dolphin Encounters for two people - Swim with the Dolphins!
• 1 - Signature Spa Treatment for one person
• 3 - Ocean Sports Gold Wristbands for two people - Good for 5 days of
unlimited snorkeling, lagoon beach toys and paddle boarding.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the ICJR 3rd Annual Pan Pacific Orthopaedic Congress? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +