More information about the IAUG Converge 2014 - International Avaya Users Group is listed in the event details below. Log in now or scroll down to get extensive content about the IAUG Converge 2014 - International Avaya Users Group, including audience size, exhibitors, contact names, booth sizes, pricing information and more. And search Events In America for details on other seminars, conventions, fairs, festivals, events, tradeshows, conferences, and meetings.
Thousands of Avaya users, experts and partners gathered to network and learn at IAUG CONVERGE2013 held June 3-7, 2013 in Orlando, FL. Attendees from over 20 countries participated in over 250 educational sessions, networked with over 130 Avaya business partners and heard first-hand from Avaya executives and leadership about the future direction and strategy of Avaya.
About International Avaya Users Group:
At 5,200 members strong, the International Avaya Users Group (IAUG) combines the previous Avaya and heritage Nortel user groups into one of the world's largest international organizations for communications technology professionals. As the forum for the global Avaya customer community, IAUG provides a voice and resource for Avaya customers everywhere.
IAUG's primary goals are to:
- Advocate on behalf of the needs and interests of Avaya customers;
- Provide a direct channel of feedback from customers to Avaya leadership;
- Serve as a conduit of product and company information from Avaya to its customers;
- Provide training, industry news, networking opportunities, and other value-adds to Avaya customers;
- Create valuable networks among Avaya customers; and
- Facilitate a positive, productive relationship between Avaya and its customers
There may be many networking opportunities at the IAUG Converge 2014 - International Avaya Users Group. Find out more in the event details below.
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.