Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Get practical insight on how to select the best HR model for your organization
• Explore how to redefine HR’s role and establish it as a business partner
• Learn how to justify investment in transforming HR into a strategic partner
• Explore measurement tools to monitor performance and guide continuous improvements
• Learn how to establish harmonized HR policies and set up a shared service program globally
• Examine key strategies to attract, retain and support the best talent for your transformed organization
• Explore how to develop and implement Lean methodology in your HR function
• 108 ideaspace inc.
• Catholic Children’s Aid Society of Toronto
• Centennial College
• Future Electronics Inc.
• Hill & Knowlton Canada
• Lean Agility Inc.
• OCG Strategy and Organization Consulting
• Presidents of Enterprising Organizations
• Spectrum Organizational Development Inc.
• Strategic Action Group Ltd.
• Town of Richmond Hill
• Weiss International Ltd
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the HR Transformation? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/03/2013 - 12/04/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Audience:||Senior Executives, VPs, Directors & Managers in: HR, workforce planning, metrics, organizational design & development, strategic planning, shared services, compliance, talent management, HRIMS|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.