Chicago , IL 60606 Location map
Metrics & Predictive Analytics in Human Resources-Reducing Risk and Improving Productivity
This seminar is designed for participants who wish to learn and apply what is taught on day 1 to their own data. On day 2 of the seminar, participants can create metrics that are business-focused and easy to create. Consequently, participants are encouraged to collect internal data and bring their laptops to the seminar. We will be using excel to create and analyze the data, and to create metrics. In addition, the instructor will demonstrate how to use statistical software to identify "drivers", selected variables drive or predict impact on various metrics.
- Difference between analytics and metrics
- How to pick high-powered metrics
- What comes after establishing metrics
- How analytics can be used to significantly help the business
- Case studies to demonstrate real life projects
- How to develop an analytics model
- Data needed and how to use Excel to develop analytic formulas
- Using analytics in selection process, the biggest opportunity in the HR area
Who Will Benefit:
This session will be of interest to all Global HR professionals with strategic responsibilities. But, specific HR functions will benefit from HR Analytics as follows:
- Organization Development professionals will learn how to identify attributes of high performing employees
- Recruiters will have tangible factors on which to decide whether candidates go forward or not
- Hiring Managers can expect less training time and faster ramp-up time of new hires.
- Co-workers will observe and appreciate new employees who fit the job and culture.
- Compensation professionals will design very effective incentive plans based on statistically proven skills and behaviors.
- Trainers will be able to identify or design training programs that have the most leverage on improving business performance.
- HR Professionals
- HR Manager
- Planning and Audit Managers
- Business Analysts
- HR Heads
- Department Managers
- Risk Managers
- Team Lead/Managers
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
If the Metrics & Predictive Analytics in Human Resources-Reducing Risk and Improving Productivity is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Planning and Audit Managers
Exhibitor Information +