Human error is known to be the major cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be totally eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented.
Why Should You Attend:
Human error reduction starts at the design stage. Procedures play a vital role in human reliability. Nevertheless, it is really important to understand human behaviour and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the instructions weaknesses are, so procedures can be human engineered, improved and/or fixed.
This webinar offers practical approaches to address good procedure writing practices to reduce the likelihood of procedures.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
SOP writing outline content
The reason of procedures
• Regulatory compliance background
• Universal purpose of procedures
The Human perspective
• Human error as a root cause
• The thinking and reading process
• Common human reliability mistakes and causes
How to create and maintain a procedure
• Goals of a procedure
• Procedure styles
• Use of electronic information networks for procedure access
• Good Procedure Writing practices (Terminology, Formats, layouts, mixed cases, steps content, common words, references, branching, conditional steps, the use of “Precautions”, “Warnings” and “Cautions”
• Understand the importance of procedures
• Learn why people refuse to use procedures
• Understand the common Human Errors and deviations related to the use of procedures
• Understand the reading and writing processes and how people may impact the processes
Who Will Benefit:
• QA/QC Directors and Managers
• Process Improvement/ Excellence Professionals
• Training Directors and Managers
• Plant Engineering Personnel
• Compliance Officers
• Regulatory Professionals
• Executive Management
• Manufacturing Operations Directors
• Human Factors Professionals
Ginette Collazo, PH.D is a human error and human behavior expert. She has spent more than 15 years in technical training, organizational development and human reliability areas.
She has worked with Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Schering-Plough, Wyeth, and has been a consultant with major firms like Abbott, Johnson & Johnson, Perrigo, among many others.
Also has implemented human error reduction programs and technology in many more small and mid-sized drug and device companies.
An active researcher in specialized studies related to human reliability, she is the author of numerous publications on these topics.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244