City TBD , NJ Location map
How to Write Error Free Procedures and Instructions: 2-Day In-Person Seminar
Human error is known to be the major cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be totally eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behaviour CAN be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences. To work with these challenges it is really important to understand human behaviour and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the systems weaknesses are, so they can be improved and/or fixed. This course offers practical approaches to address human performance issues in GMP related environments by using a specific methodology to correct, prevent and avoid re-occurrence of these issues.
- Understand human error: factors and causes.
- Understand the importance: regulatory and business.
- Define the process to manage Human Error deviations.
- Identify Root Causes associated to human error deviations.
- Identify what I can do to support human reliability.
Who will Benefit:
- Training managers and coordinators
- Plant engineering
- QA/QC staff
- Process excellence/improvement professionals
- Industrial/process engineers
- Compliance officers
- Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
- General/corporate counsel
- Executive management
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the How to Write Error Free Procedures and Instructions: 2-Day In-Person Seminar? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Process excellence/improvement professionals
Exhibitor Information +