In order to protect your organization against unionization, it is necessary to provide a strong organizational culture training characterized by open communication where employees feel valued, listened to and appreciated, as well as one where compensation is internally and externally equitable.
Attendees will learn about the key issues within organizations that need to be addressed to reduce their vulnerability to unionization
Why Should You Attend:
Participants will be able to identify and recognize key factors like unfair labor practice that put their companies at risk of unionizing. They will also learn best practices to protect their companies against unionization, along with key terminology and leadership skills training to learn prevention strategies.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Key factors of a union organizing process, including primary reasons that employees would seek out union representation, such as issues associated with the leadership skills, management/leadership styles, pay, compensation/benefits and more
- Clarification of the role effective leadership plays in protecting the organization from unionization
- How to identify and recognize key factors that put your companies at risk of unionizing
- Discover best practices/strategies for remaining union–free
Who Will Benefit:
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Training Managers
- Risk Management Professionals
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. Mary specializes in HR, management, leadership and Everything DiSC training and consulting services.
She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service, Everything DiSC and more.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the How to protect an organization against unionization- By Compliance Global Inc..
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/28/2016 - 06/28/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
Risk Management Professionals
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.