This webinar covers topics on Process real time monitoring and quality control tools.
Why Should You Attend:
You will learn about regulatory guidance and requirements designed to improve real-time process monitor and control, as well as technical aspects of various instrumentation techniques. No special technical background is required.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Data-driven fault diagnosis and process monitoring methods
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
- Monitoring and control of process parameters and component and device characteristics during production
- Pharmaceutical industry basic unit operations
- Quality by Design (QbD) and modern process monitoring systems
- Process and endpoint monitoring and control tools
- Current GMP compliance practices and Risk-based PAT framework
- What can be monitored in mixing operations
- What can be monitored in wet granulation operations
- What can be monitored in dry granulation operations
- What can be monitored in compaction operations
- What can be monitored in coating operations
- PAT Guidance and process monitoring devices
- Monitoring for real-time quality management
- FDA guidance and methodologies for risk-based monitoring
Who Will Benefit:
- Process Engineers
- Validation Specialists
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Production Managers occupied with Process and Product Quality Assurance
Michael Levin, Ph.D., has edited a very popular “Pharmaceutical Process Scale-Up” handbook (3rd edition published in 2011), and has contributed chapters on “Tablet Press Instrumentation” and “Wet Granulation: End-Point Determination and Scale-Up” in the Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology. He also wrote dozens of validation protocols executed for various computerized systems and unit operations.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the How to Properly Monitor Process & Performance of Pharmaceutical Solid Dosage Equipment - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/11/2016 - 08/11/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $175.00|
Quality Assurance Personnel
Production Managers occupied with Process and Product Quality Assurance
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.