Online Event Location map
How to Properly Monitor Process & Performance of Pharmaceutical Solid Dosage Equipment - By Compliance Global Inc.
This webinar covers topics on Process real time monitoring and quality control tools.
Why Should You Attend:
You will learn about regulatory guidance and requirements designed to improve real-time process monitor and control, as well as technical aspects of various instrumentation techniques. No special technical background is required.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Data-driven fault diagnosis and process monitoring methods
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
- Monitoring and control of process parameters and component and device characteristics during production
- Pharmaceutical industry basic unit operations
- Quality by Design (QbD) and modern process monitoring systems
- Process and endpoint monitoring and control tools
- Current GMP compliance practices and Risk-based PAT framework
- What can be monitored in mixing operations
- What can be monitored in wet granulation operations
- What can be monitored in dry granulation operations
- What can be monitored in compaction operations
- What can be monitored in coating operations
- PAT Guidance and process monitoring devices
- Monitoring for real-time quality management
- FDA guidance and methodologies for risk-based monitoring
Who Will Benefit:
- Process Engineers
- Validation Specialists
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Production Managers occupied with Process and Product Quality Assurance
Michael Levin, Ph.D., has edited a very popular “Pharmaceutical Process Scale-Up” handbook (3rd edition published in 2011), and has contributed chapters on “Tablet Press Instrumentation” and “Wet Granulation: End-Point Determination and Scale-Up” in the Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology. He also wrote dozens of validation protocols executed for various computerized systems and unit operations.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the How to Properly Monitor Process & Performance of Pharmaceutical Solid Dosage Equipment - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Quality Assurance Personnel
Production Managers occupied with Process and Product Quality Assurance
Compliance Global Inc.
Compliance Global Inc. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +