Online Event Location map
How To Produce High Quality, Defensible Employment Documentation - Webinar by TrainHR
Overview : This webinar will cover in detail how to produce high quality documentation. This webinar will also teach you what not to do in terms of documentary practices including in regards to timing, content and purpose. This webinar will include examples of documentation both good and poor.
This webinar will also cover how to persuade your managers to view documentation as important for them as it is to the company.
Why should you attend: What an employer does document, what it does not document and the manner of use of the documentation are critical elements in determining whether their records show compliance with the law(s) - or not. Management techniques just don’t always have an answer for the modern challenges managers and HR face. So documentation can be the only factor that shows an employer in good faith tried to live up to their obligations to their employees and be a fair, non-discriminatory employer.
So everyone; trainer, advisor, user and reviewer of records need to be trained in the best practices (and worst) practices so they know how to document, when, what, how, and why to document, and just as importantly, how to not document. Because wherever there are people, there are employee relations issues which can turn into compliance issues.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The elements of defensible documentation.
- The elements of documentation that works against the employer.
- What to document.
- How to document.
- When to document.
- What you don’t necessarily need to document.
- Understanding the crucial elements of timing, purpose and content. How they work in conjunction (or not.)
- Retaliation - how your records often demonstrate that it occurred - even when it did not.
- How to get your managers to want to document rather than trying to force them document.
- Examples of good documentation.
- Examples of bad documentation.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the How To Produce High Quality, Defensible Employment Documentation - Webinar by TrainHR.
Exhibitor Information +