Join us to learn about the latest and most accurate methods for performing capital expenditure (CPAPEX) analyses.
Learn how to establish your hurdle rate (minimum acceptable rate of return) for your CAPEX projects and which metric most fairly represents the true expected rate of return on your projects. Receive our standardized CAPEX model for use in performing future analyses.
Why should you Attend:
You want a new piece of equipment. A major competitor just went on the block and you wonder whether you should buy them. How do you decide? And what about the financing - should you lease the equipment or finance the purchase with debt or equity or some combination? One misstep and your career could be in jeopardy. All of these questions can be answered with standardized financial forecasting models.Areas Covered in the Session:
- Identify your true cost of capital and how it relates to your minimum required rate of return (they are seldom equal).
- Understand how your current return on invested capital could affect the hurdle rate for your CAPEX decisions
- Learn to identify and quantify project specific risks
- Identify the best financial metrics for determining the viability of your projects using proven discounted cash flow techniques
- Use our checklists to help ensure you capture all elements for a complete and thorough analysis
- Learn how to organize the information and perform a thorough analysis
- Learn about the sensitivity tools available in MicrosoftTM ExcelTM to help you map variation and identify your key input assumptions
- Bonus: Receive our standardized CAPEX model for use in performing future analyses
Who Will Benefit:
- Financial Analysts
- Risk Officers
- CAPEX committee members
- Accounting Managers
- Cost Accountants
Miles Hutchinson is a CPA and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company. Miles is a highly sought after professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 1000 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, such as financial analysis and modeling, accounting matters, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. His clients include, Abbott Labs, Citicorp, the FBI, GE, Pfizer, and the US Marine Corps.
161 Mission Falls Lane,
Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
Event Link - http://bit.ly/1tCnt6C
There may be many networking opportunities at the How to Prepare an Outstanding Capital Expenditure Proposal. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/15/2015 - 01/15/2015|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
CAPEX committee members
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.