Las Vegas , NV 89109 Location map
How to Develop an Effective Enterprise Risk Management Program
Given the current risk landscape, it is imperative that financial institutions establish an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program to ensure a holistic approach to risk management and to ensure all necessary tasks are carried out in a coordinated manner.
This course covers all the elements of an effective ERM program designed for a financial services company (banking, insurance and asset management), and meeting regulatory requirements and expectations. An effective ERM program provides senior management and the board of directors with a solid foundation for risk governance. In addition this program provides attendees with an overview of significant risks faced by financial institutions and the most common practices in place to address them.
This is an executive-level presentation, where information is shared mainly through examples, case studies and personal experience. Major concepts and ideas, as opposed to highly technical or quantitative methods, are used to describe risks and mitigating controls.
Workshops using case studies will be conducted to review the most practical ways for:
- Developing and Implementing Risk Appetite and Tolerance Limits
- Selecting and Tracking Key Risk indicators
- Building and Using a Risk Register and a Risk Assessment Matrix
- Managing Reputation Risk
- Managing Risk of Large Projects, New Products and Major initiatives
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Corporate Governance/Risk Governance
- Risk Management Regulatory Framework
- Capital Management
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Basel Committee Guidelines
- COSO ERM Integrated Framework
- Enterprise Risk Management's purpose, mission, organization and responsibilities
- Risk management regulatory framework, requirements and major guidelines
- Corporate Governance and the Chief Risk Officer's role
- Risk management policies, appetite and tolerance limits
- Major tools and processes used to identify, assess and manage risk
- Integration of ERM in the decision making process
- Risk data aggregation and reporting
- Current topics in risk management
- Implementation of an effective ERM program
Who will Benefit:
- Risk Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal and External Auditors
- Financial Controllers
- Board Members
- Senior Executives
- Business Managers
- Operations Managers
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the How to Develop an Effective Enterprise Risk Management Program.
Internal and External Auditors
Exhibitor Information +