Overview: Systematic approach to starting pay
- Systematic approach to salary increases
- Fair, equitable, rational approach to merit pay
- Minimizes pay discrimination and preferential treatment claims
- Easy to understand, everyone know the rules
- Supervisors like it:
- Minimizes defensiveness
- Minimizes "squeaky wheel" approach to increases
Why you should attend:
- How much of a salary increase is too much, too little?
- How can I distinguish between excellent, average and poor performers?
- What should I offer as a starting pay rate?
- How can I control my salary related costs?
- As a Human Resource or business executives have you ever asked yourself these questions?
Areas Covered In the Seminar:
- Create ADA Job Descriptions (helpful)
- Create Job Families
- Compare to Current Situation
- Create Salary Structure
- Match Jobs to Structure
- Obtain Current Salary Data
- Create Pay Grade Matrix
- Link Matrix to Merit/Promotion System
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the How to Build a Salary Structure and Link it to a Merit System - Webinar by TrainHR.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/31/2013 - 07/31/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
|Audience:||Business Owners, Managers
Chief Financial Officers
Human Resource Professionals
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Martin Levy SPHR is a Human Resources Professional with over 25 years of increasing management responsibility with major corporations across several industries including finance, retail, healthcare, and aerospace.