North America’s Largest Exposition, Networking and Educational Event
The 19th annual HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, PM Expo and World of Concrete Pavilion in the South Building, and IIDEXCanada in the North Building. All shows combined will create The Buildings Show, North America’s largest exposition, networking and educational event. Visit 1,600+ exhibits, including 100+ international exhibitors, bringing the latest in design and construction innovation in products, technologies, best practices and applications.
Reasons to Attend
3 Days – 6 Shows – All Under One Roof!
Homebuilder & Renovator Expo now expands across both North and South Buildings at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The South Building will include Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion and the North Building will include Construct International and IIDEXCanada. All shows combined create The Buildings Show, North America’s largest annual exposition, networking and educational event for design, construction real estate.
Registering for Homebuilder & Renovator Expo access to all 6 Shows; Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion, Construct International, and IIDEXCanada.
Meet Key Decision-Makers at North America’s Largest Exposition Networking and Educational Event Focusing on Design, Construction and Real Estate
HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, PM Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion and IIDEXCanada, these five shows will create The Buildings Show. Over 30,000 influential buyers and decision-makers of the building, construction and design industries for all types of buildings will attend the Show to experience more than 1,600 exhibiting and 350 seminars and demonstrations.
HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo attracts key decision makers of the building, construction, renovation and design industry in Canada. Our attendees include:
• Building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals in the private and public sectors
• Building owners, property managers, buyers of retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
• International visitors and buyers of construction and building materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central America and Africa
• Active members from over 100 leading industry and professional Canadian associations who exhibit and host meetings, receptions and seminars at HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo attendees make purchasing decisions for products and services to manage, operate, and maintain properties and facilities in the following areas:
• Building Material Manufacturers
• Concrete Products & Materials
• Decking & Landscaping
• Exterior Residential Products
• Flooring & Floor Covering
• Housing Products & Systems
• IT Solutions for Design, Engineering &
• Kitchen & Bath
• Pre-Engineered Building Systems
• Restoration Products & Services
• Solariums & Skylights
• Steel & Metal Products
• Thermal & Moisture Protection
• Tools, Equipment & Hardware
• Windows & Doors
• Wood Products
Co-located Shows: The Buildings Show:
South Building: Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, World of Concrete Pavilion,
North Building: IIDEXCanada
Venue & location are subject to change.