Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Reinvent & Renovate!
Welcome to the 17th annual HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, Canada’s premier tradeshow for residential construction professionals responsible for the design, construction, and renovation of residential buildings.
Participate with over 24,000 attendees and business leaders, 450 speakers and 1050 exhibits as you discover the leading trends in Canada’s residential construction industry.
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo is the industry's most important event for residential construction professionals responsible for the design, construction, and renovation of residential buildings. The 17th annual HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, Property Management Expo, DesignTrends, and Concrete Canada.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & International Markets
- Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.
- Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- 100 professional Canadian associations attend the Show, and we invite these associations and their members to participate in the success of Construct Canada in various ways, such as hosting their annual general meeting, awards gala or cocktail reception at the Convention Centre outside of show hours, making it more convenient for their members to attend.
- 65% of Show visitors are repeat visitors: the answers they are looking for are all at the Show.
- 35% of Show visitors are first time attendees: thousands of potential new customers are walking the Show every day.
- Exhibits have been sold out for the past 10 years.
- 20% of exhibitors have exhibited at the Show for at least 10 years: the targeted, high caliber of attendee keeps them coming back.
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE LOOKING FOR?
Visitors are looking for products and services to manage, operate and maintain properties and facilities of all types.
They rely on the Show to make purchasing decisions for:
• Kitchen & Bath
•Thermal & Moisture Protection
• Housing Products & Systems
• Exterior Residential Products
• Decking & Landscaping
• Concrete Products & Materials
• Restoration Products & Services
• Building Material Manufacturers
• Wood Products
• Pre-Engineered Building Systems
• Flooring & Floor Covering
• IT Solutions for Design, Engineering & Construction
• Windows & Doors
• Solariums & Skylights
• Steel & Metal Products
• Tools, Equipment & Hardware
Participate in the international business program for Canadian companies interested in exploring sales and marketing opportunities abroad. Learn about different international markets, speak to Canadian embassy representatives from the building sector, and meet international buyers.
Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo 2013? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/04/2013 - 12/06/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/04/2013 - 12/06/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Construction Equipment, Design Services, Green Construction|
|Audience:||HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo delivers the âwhoâTMs whoâ in the
building, construction and design industry in Canada. Meet people
that make a difference in the industry.
â¢ Building design, construction, retrofit and management
professionals in the private and public sectors
â¢ Thousands of building owners, property managers, buyers of
retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
â¢ International visitors and buyers of construction and building
materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central
America and Africa
â¢ Active members from over 100 leading industry and
professional associations in Canada
27.1% Contractor - Non-Residential
10.3% Industry Professionals
2.1% Interior Designers
2% International Guests
1.4% Renovator - Non-Residential
0.6% Specification Writer
|Venue:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 585-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||1,050 Exhibits|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||Informa Canada|
|Show Manager:||Informa Canada|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Increase your companyâTMs profile among thousands of building owners, developers, property managers, facility managers and building operators by becoming a sponsor of HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Each Sponsorship offers targeted promotional opportunities that have the potential to reach over 24,000 attendees before, during, and after the Show.
HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo sponsors will also benefit from exposure to the architects, builders, owners, property and facility managers, contractors, developers, engineers, renovators, and specifiers attending Construct Canada, PM Expo, DesignTrends, and Concrete Canada running concurrently on the exposition floor.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhbit space sold in increments of 100 square feet.||$30.50 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner||10% premium for corner locations||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.