San Diego , CA 92109 Location map
Hilton San Diego Resort
High Content Analysis & Phenotypic Screening
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Thirteenth Annual High-Content Analysis meeting, the premier event showcasing the latest advancements in HCA applications and technologies, returns to San Diego with a new program and two dedicated tracks. The High-Content Analysis track will focus on the next steps of technology development, including screening of 3D and physiologically relevant complex models, ultra-high resolution and high-throughput imaging, more advanced image analysis and data management, and new assays and applications. The co-located Phenotypic Screening track will address the advantages of phenotypic screening vs. target-based screening, and focus on assay development, selection of physiologically relevant models and subsequent target identification, as well as case studies of phenotypic screens from leading pharma.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Paul Andrews, Director, National Phenotypic Screening Centre, University of Dundee
- Anthony M. Davies, Director, Translational Cell Imaging, Queensland University of Technology
- Erik Hett, Team Leader, Chemical & Molecular Therapeutics, Biogen
- Susanne Heynen-Genel, Director, High-Content Screening, Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- Zhuyin Li, Team Lead, Lead Discovery & Optimization, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ulrich Schopfer, Head, Integrated Lead Discovery, Novartis
- D. Lansing Taylor, Director, University of Pittsburgh Drug Discovery Institute
- Alan Waggoner, Director, Molecular Biosensor and Imaging Center, Carnegie Mellon University
- Wei Zheng, Group Leader, Preclinical Innovation, NCATS
Join the original High-Content Analysis event and get access to two concurrent conference tracks featuring cutting-edge scientific agendas, an expanded exhibit hall, technology showcases and interactive dinner courses.
For more information, visit: http://www.highcontentanalysis.com/
If the High Content Analysis & Phenotypic Screening is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +