Salt Lake City , UT 84101 Location map
Salt Palace Convention Center
Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo 2014
The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo is North America’s largest indoor-outdoor living showcase. Every year, over 350 leading hearth, patio and barbecue manufacturers and suppliers exhibit and demonstrate their latest home heating solutions; grills, grilling accessories and fully-equipped outdoor kitchens; casual patio furniture and outdoor accents; water and landscape features; all-weather entertainment products and more. It’s also a one-stop-shop for retailers nationwide to find not only the latest products for their showrooms, but also the latest services and technologies for their companies.
WELCOME TO THE 2014 HPBExpo, YOUR FIRST LOOK FOR THE SEASONS AHEAD
Your customers are back in buying mode, but gone are the buyers with money to burn. Now, it’s about delivering more value for less money.
No other professional event has responded to this new business approach more than the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo. As North America’s largest indoor-outdoor living showcase, HPBExpo is where more than 350 leading hearth, patio and barbecue manufacturers and suppliers exhibit and demonstrate their newest innovations, attracting thousands of specialty and mass market retailers and other professionals. Don’t miss this opportunity to get inside the minds of your customers, explore new ways of expanding your business and see what your competition is buying. Strike now while it’s hot and reserve space today.
Top Reasons To Attend:
Save time and money by accomplishing all of this and more under one roof:
- Check out all of the hottest, most innovative products, services and technologies that will excite your customers and your year.
- Meet one-on-one with the people behind these products and services, learn how they work, and find answers to your questions.
- Uncover the most effective ways to grow your business now and in the future with the comprehensive, affordable HPBExpo Education Program.
- Pick the brains of your peers who share your same issues and form a fresh perspective on your business challenges.
- Gain access to a large number of specialty retailers. They know that the HPBExpo is the event designed for them … and it’s the only show many of them will attend.
- Be inspired and recharge your passion for the business. Being surrounded by the industry’s best people and products makes it easy to do. New ideas always spring from what you discover at the HPBExpo.
- Scope out your competition. They know that this is THE show for the industry and that’s why they’ll be here. Get a head start and see what they’re buying.
- Enjoy your role in your industry’s community. The HPBExpo is where we all come together to share, explore, learn, buy and just have fun.
Once a year, the entire industry gets together. Fireplace and stove, barbecue and patio dealers, distributors, retailers…all at HPBExpo. We showcase our latest, trade tips, check out what’s new on the market and see where the trends are headed. We meet up and get business done. Your customers wouldn’t miss it…neither should you. You know as well as we do, there is simply no substitute for making connections, and impressions, with good buyers at the right show. HPBExpo is that kind of place.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Can’t Miss the HPBExpo
1) Get in front of a crowd of over 6,000 attendees representing every category with an interest in indoor-outdoor living
- 85% have authority to buy products.
- 73% say they definitely or probably will expand their product line based on what they saw at HPBExpo 2013.
- 66% say they are likely to purchase an important product or service they saw within the year because of HPBExpo 2013.
- 93% are optimistic about the future of their businesses.
2) Be an essential part of the only show that understands and addresses the new mindset of indoor-outdoor living: the continual crossover of products and services and the consumer demand for more value for even less money.
3) Offer the ultimate product presentation. Nothing compares to being able to see, touch, smell, hear, or taste your product in person.
4) Hear honest feedback in real time from buyers about your products.
5) Strengthen your current relationships by having valuable face time with your key customers.
6) Put your business in the best light with new product and new exhibitor pavilions as well as a burn area.
7) Learn firsthand from the retailers themselves what their customers are looking for.
8) Know that you’re putting your marketing dollars toward a show that satisfies the vast majority of attendees: 77% said the total cost to attend HPBExpo 2013 was a good business investment.
9) Enjoy opportunities to connect, catch up and have fun at special events such as receptions, tailgating and parties, and awards program.
10) See what your competition is offering—and even talk to their customers.
Who attends HPBExpo?
The show attracts more than 5,000 specialty and mass market retailers, installing distributors, builders and remodelers, HVAC service contractors, LP and hardware dealers and professionals interested in getting a first-look at the indoor-outdoor living innovations that consumers will be asking for in the seasons ahead.
Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) is an international not-for-profit trade association first established in 1980 to represent and promote the interests of the hearth products industry in North America. In 2002, the Hearth Products Association (HPA) merged with the Barbecue Industry Association (BIA) to form HPBA. The association includes manufacturers, retailers, distributors, manufacturers' representatives, service and installation firms, and other companies and individuals - all having business interests in and related to the hearth, patio, and barbecue products industries.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo 2014.
Anita L. Derouin
Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
1901 North Moore Street
Arlington, VA 22209
(703) 522-0086 x117
Attendee Buying Power:
- 62% Owner/partner/general manager
- 19% Sales
- 4% Administrative
- 3% Marketing/Advertising
- 10% Other (i.e., installation, finance and accounting, customer service, manufacturing/ production, PR/communications)
Authority to Place Orders:
- 81% have full or limited authority to purchase products and services.
- 17% specify, recommend and suggest products and services to purchase.
Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA)
Exhibitor Information +