National Harbor , MD 20745 Location map
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Healthcare Design Conference 2015
The Healthcare Design Conference is the premier event devoted to how the design of responsibly built environments directly impacts the safety, operation, clinical outcomes, and financial success of healthcare facilities now and into the future. With roughly 4000 participants at the Healthcare Design Conference, this is the industry’s best-attended conference where attendees can earn up to 21 continuing education credits, network with peers, and influence the direction of the industry as it advances into the future.
Top 10 Reasons to Register for Healthcare Design
- New Research and Case Studies - The Healthcare Design Conference boasts more than 100 educational sessions providing the latest research, trends, and strategies in healthcare design and operations.
- Multiple Educational Tracks on a Variety of Topics – featured topics of interest such as Advancements in Evidence-Based Design Research, Lean Methods and Methodologies, and Facilities Management.
- Networking Events & Opportunities – Connect with industry leaders from around the country at the numerous opportunities available, including association programs, networking events, and on the exhibit floor.
- Find New Products & Services – The vast Healthcare Design Conference Exhibit Hall features hundreds of providers giving live demonstrations of innovative products and services that support the design of the hospital or clinic environment.
- Patient Simulation Lab – Exclusive to the Healthcare Design Conference, the Patient Experience Simulation Lab will present realistic patient and family scenarios to demonstrate the importance of patient-centered design.
- Top Industry Speakers – The Healthcare Design Conference’s keynote speakers are consistently some of the leading voices and minds in healthcare and design.
- Renowned Facility Tours – An attendee favorite, tours provide an opportunity to view first-hand leading healthcare facilities – and not just in photos!
- A Comprehensive CEU Program –attendees had the opportunity to earn CEUs from a variety of organizations, including AIA, IDCEC, and EDAC.
- Healthcare Design Mobile App – Allows for yearlong engagement. Access session descriptions and download session presentations with the HCD mobile app.
- Past Attendees Agree – The Healthcare Design Conference is a “must-attend show” for those involved in healthcare design and operations.
Exhibitors and sponsors will have numerous opportunities to engage with their peers and prospects through networking receptions, educational sessions, and workshops. Exhibiting and sponsoring companies are encouraged to participate in all aspects of the conference, including educational sessions and the multiple networking events that will be held. By joining us you will not only reach your target market, but forge new relationships, gain new perspectives, and your knowledge of the industry.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Healthcare Design Conference 2015. Find out more in the event details below.
The Caxton Building
812 Huron Rd., Suite #450
Cleveland, OH 44115
52% Architectural, A/E or Interior Design Firms
22% Hospital/Specialty Medical Center
16% Design/Build Firm
Exhibitor Information +