Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Coming Soon to Chicago, Des Moines, Madison,
Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Paul, Sioux Falls
Health, Fitness, Sports & Wellness Expos make for great opportunities for:
- Coaches to showcase respective sports;
- Health & wellness providers to showcase respective services;
- Home-Based Business Owners seeking to sell product & recruit new distributors;
- Sports associations & organizations to recruit new players;
- Sporting goods retailers to showcase the latest in apparel and gear;
- Sports medicine clinics to showcase services provided;
- Personal trainers looking to add to their client base;
- Youth mentoring organizations in search of more mentors; and,
- Higher education institutions looking to recruit new students.
Early-Bird Exhibitor Booth Rates Apply Now, Inquire: email@example.com.
Ask about special early-bird exhibitor rate for home-based business owners and nonprofit organizations
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Health, Fitness, Sports, & Wellness Expo.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/02/2015 - 05/02/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||05/02/2015 - 05/02/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|First Move-In Date:||05/02/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Green Construction|
|Other Industries:||Business, Chiropractics, Competition Sports, Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Dietetics, Government, Green Construction, Health & Fitness, Health Food, Local / Municipal, Outdoor Sports Shows, Professional Healthcare, Sports & Recreation, Sports Marketing & Business, Sports Medicine|
|Audience:||Executive and mid to upper management personnel from higher education, healthcare, and financial institutions; as well as from housing, real estate, insurance, sports medicine providers, immigration services, and nonprofit sectors.
Administrators, management personnel, coaches, volunteers, roster members and parents representing various of local youth sports associations and organizations.
High-school students, along with parents and siblings, checking out college options.
Middle-income entrepreneur-prone families seeking to supplement incomes by starting a home-based business.
We target 2,800 to 3,500 to attend our expos. We project that 90% of attendees will be Anglo, English-speaking, 10% Spanish-speaking, and other ethnic groups.
Sports apparel and equipment manufacturers and retailers.
Administrators, management personnel, coaches, volunteers, and parents representing various of local youth sports associations and organizations.
Executive and management personnel from financial, health care, higher education and medical institutions, as well as from insurance, housing & real estate sectors.
Executive and management personnel representing nonprofit organizations.
College-bound high schools students and parents.
|Venue:||Lakeville Ames Arena|
|Venue Phone:||(952) 985-2170|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Arena|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Mystic Lake Casino Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||www.mysticlake.com|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100|
|Event Square Footage:||20,000 sf|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Tahoe Advertising Group|
|Show Manager:||Larry Thompson|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Please contact host: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' wide x 10' deep, with one 8' high backdrop drapery and one 3' high side-divider drapery, including one 8' skirted table, 2 chairs, one booth identity sign, and 4 exhibitor badges. Ask about early-bird exhibitor booth rates.||$455||Electricity:||Yes||$42|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
- Alpine Skiing & Riding
- Bicycling & Mountain Biking
- Campgrounds & Resorts
- Community Resource Organizations
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cross Country Skiing
- Diet & Exercise
- Diversity Leadership Organizations
- Diversity Workforce Organizations
- Dance, Yoga & Massage Studios
- Estate Planning Services
- Financial Services Providers
- Health, Fitness, & Wellness Providers
- Hearing & Vision
- Go Green/Quality-of-Life Organizations
- Healthy Living
- Higher Education Institutions
- Hiking & Climbing
- Hobbies and Crafts
- Home-Based Businesses Owners
- Home Health Care
- Housing Development/Realtor Organizations
- Kayaking, Canoeing, & Scuba
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Luxury Cars
- Nonprofit Community Services Organizations
- Running & Walking
- Senior Housing
- Snowshoe Hiking & Climbing
- Sports Apparel Retailers
- Sports Equipment Retailers
- Sports Medicine Providers
- Sports Training Camps
- Travel Destinations
- Triathlon & Duathlon
- Vacation Travel
- Youth Mentoring Organizations
- Youth Sports Associations