Lakeville , MN 55044 Location map
Lakeville Ames Arena
Health, Fitness, Sports, & Wellness Expo
Coming Soon to Chicago, Des Moines, Madison,
Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Paul, Sioux Falls
Health, Fitness, Sports & Wellness Expos make for great opportunities for:
- Coaches to showcase respective sports;
- Health & wellness providers to showcase respective services;
- Home-Based Business Owners seeking to sell product & recruit new distributors;
- Sports associations & organizations to recruit new players;
- Sporting goods retailers to showcase the latest in apparel and gear;
- Sports medicine clinics to showcase services provided;
- Personal trainers looking to add to their client base;
- Youth mentoring organizations in search of more mentors; and,
- Higher education institutions looking to recruit new students.
Early-Bird Exhibitor Booth Rates Apply Now, Inquire: email@example.com.
Ask about special early-bird exhibitor rate for home-based business owners and nonprofit organizations
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Health, Fitness, Sports, & Wellness Expo.
Administrators, management personnel, coaches, volunteers, roster members and parents representing various of local youth sports associations and organizations.
High-school students, along with parents and siblings, checking out college options.
Middle-income entrepreneur-prone families seeking to supplement incomes by starting a home-based business.
We target 2,800 to 3,500 to attend our expos. We project that 90% of attendees will be Anglo, English-speaking, 10% Spanish-speaking, and other ethnic groups.
Sports apparel and equipment manufacturers and retailers.
Administrators, management personnel, coaches, volunteers, and parents representing various of local youth sports associations and organizations.
Executive and management personnel from financial, health care, higher education and medical institutions, as well as from insurance, housing & real estate sectors.
Executive and management personnel representing nonprofit organizations.
College-bound high schools students and parents.
Tahoe Advertising Group
Exhibitor Information +