Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Human Capital Management for Government Training Series brings together key stakeholders from throughout the Federal and Defense HR Community to discuss best practices for managing human capital, improving efficiency & advancing innovation. Launched in 2006, the series of events has evolved into the meeting place for strategic-level policy makers and operational-level HR managers, and often serves as the catalyst for new initiatives.
What is Unique about HCMG?
HCMG provides participants with different opportunities to learn from and network with peers throughout the 3 days:
- Dynamic, interactive sessions: Tackle your most pressing challenges through an abundance of questions mixed with short, sharp presentations to stay engaged
- The most in-depth content on government HR strategy and operation; Addressed by the leaders in the government based on 9 months of research, organization & planning
- A wide range of agencies speaking and represented on each discussion: Allows learning and benchmarking across multiple organizations
- Demonstrative case studies of programs and initiatives that have been successfully implemented in other Defense and Federal offices
Connects you to the right people in a space designed to optimize your relationship-building and deal-making. Sponsorship gives you access to the HCMG audience through:
- Face time. Meet 200+ Government HR Managers at your booth, at sessions, roundtables, and more.
- Fun Networking. Talk to the people you’re there to meet. Host your own private breakfasts & lunches, one-on-one meetings, cocktail parties… Your prospects will get back to the office with your brand on their minds!
- Branding. Have your brand featured on the main agenda, in emails, on our website, and throughout the event floor space.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the HCMG 2015 - Human Capital Management for Government.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/01/2015 - 12/03/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Government General|
|Other Industries:||Business, Government, Government General, Human Resources|
|Cost to Attend:||http://hcmg.wbresearch.com/pricing?MAC=HCMGWEB15...|
|Audience:||Directors, Managers, Chiefs, Specialists, Commanders, Secretaries (Assistant, Deputy, Deputy Assistant), Program Managers/Officers and Supervisors of:
Employment (Affirmative, Equal Opportunity)
Force Management/ Integration/ Development/ Transformation
Plans & Integration
Community & Family Policy
Hiring & Succession Planning
|Venue:||Hilton Alexandria Mark Center|
|Venue Phone:||(703) 845-1010|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton Alexandria Mark Center|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/virginia/hilton-alexandria-mark-cente...|
|Show Owner:||Worldwide Business Research|
|Show Manager:||Worldwide Business Research|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.