Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The HCI International Conference is an ideal opportunity to exhibit your products and services to an international audience of about 2,000 researchers, academics, professionals and users in the field of HCI. HCI International, taking place every two years in a different part of the world each time, is held jointly with its affiliated conferences under one management and one registration.
The conference objective is to provide an international forum for the dissemination and exchange of up-to-date scientific information on theoretical, generic and applied areas of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Universal Access, Engineering Psychology, Cognitive Ergonomics, Virtual and Mixed Reality, Internationalization, Design and Global Development, Online Communities, Social Computing, Augmented Cognition, Digital Human Modeling, Human Centered Design, and Design, User Experience and Usability. This is accomplished through various modes of communication, such as plenary presentations, parallel sessions, poster sessions, tutorials, exhibitions, etc.
Attendees have a unique opportunity to explore state-of-the-art HCI technology and interact with manufacturing representatives, vendors, publishers, and potential employers
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human Interface and the Management of Information
- 10th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics
- 7th International Conference on Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction
- 5th International Conference on Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality
- 5th International Conference on Cross-Cultural Design
- 5th International Conference on Online Communities and Social Computing
- 7th International Conference on Augmented Cognition
- 4th International Conference on Digital Human Modeling
- 2nd International Conference on Design, User Experience and Usability
- 1st International Conference on Distributed, Ambient and Pervasive Interactions
- 1st International Conference on Human Aspects of Information Security, Privacy and Trust
There may be many networking opportunities at the HCI International 2013 - Human Computing Interaction. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/21/2013 - 07/26/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, IT, Miscellaneous, Technology|
|Audience:||Researchers, Academics, Professionals and Users in the field of Human Computing Interaction|
|Notes:||This is a biennial event.|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 791-7111|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Mirage|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.mirage.com/...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$1,395||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Price is subject to change.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.