Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
We at the Harvest Festival® Original Art & Craft Shows look forward to welcoming our artisans, crafts people and especially our loyal and new customers to our 2014 Festivals — with 24,000 handmade American art & crafts in hundreds of booths, all day entertainment, and kids activity center. Each Harvest Festival features hundreds of artisans exhibiting American handmade items including beautiful jewelry, clothing, specialty foods, photography, original art, hand-turned wood, music, ceramics and much more.
Enjoy three fun-packed days of shopping, stage and strolling entertainment, and festival food all for the price of one ticket. Remember to get your hand stamped to return as many times as you want without paying again.
There’s something for everyone in the family, including Kidzones with craft activities for the little ones in most venues – make a day of it, you won’t find a better bargain!
If fun for you is thousands of customers ready to buy your arts and crafts, make your plans now to be part of the 2014 Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Show. Exhibiting with Harvest Festival can bring you a fun and rewarding experience, where the customers are thrilled by what they find and delighted to shop!
Why Participate in the Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Show?
- We just completed over 41 years of Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Shows touring indoor venues in major markets. The 2014 tour includes Northern & Southern California and Nevada.
- Our exhibitors are juried for handmade products and we have category limitations to increase your opportunity for success.
- Climate controlled indoor environment with a concentrated floorplan to insure good traffic flow, as opposed to a rambling street; one set up and tear down and security.
- The shows range in size from 220-300 exhibits with an 85% exhibitor return rate.
- A paid gate insures qualified buyers who come to shop for unique items, and enjoy the show experience.
- One of the largest marketing budgets of all arts and craft shows with extensive efforts in all media — TV, Print, Broadcast and Web. Marketing activity includes an extensive direct mail program of over 350,000 pieces, e-blast bulletins, special promotions & partnerships, and social media networking. Public Relations agents promote both the artists and the shows. We have a captive website audience of thousands of visitors annually
- Exhibiting is easy. There are no hidden fees, no application fee, jury or processing fees, and no commission on your sales. Booth pricing is all inclusive and participation comes with many value added services.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Show - San Mateo.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/14/2014 - 11/16/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/14/2014 - 11/16/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Craft Fairs|
|Other Industries:||Art Fairs, Craft Fairs, Local Shows & Fairs|
|Audience:||Open to the public.|
|Venue:||San Mateo Event Center|
|Venue Phone:||(650) 574-3247|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Show Owner:||Western Exhibitors|
|Show Manager:||Western Exhibitors|
|Sponsorship Details:||For Sponsorship Opportunities at the Harvest Festivals, please contact:
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$795||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 6'||$595||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.