Louisville , KY 40209 Location map
Kentucky Exposition Center
Hardscape North America
Hardscape North America is THE Hardscape Show for Contractors and Distributors!
Two tradeshows - GIE+EXPO and Hardscape North America - co-located in one central location, provide your No. 1 opportunity to see what your industry is buzzing about.The show is the only national trade show devoted entirely to the hardscape industry. Indoor and outdoor exhibits display state-of-the-art tools, products and services and the latest equipment for the hardscape industry. ‘Test drive’ the tools and equipment before you purchase in 19 acres of the Outdoor Demonstration Area, within easy walking distance of the indoor exhibits.
Seminars and certifications are led by some of the top industry speakers in North America – these individuals understand contractors and landscape design professionals and know how to successfully run a contracting business. Come and network with industry leaders, manufacturer and supplier representatives and other leading authorities in the hardscape industry.
Who Should Attend?
- Hardscape Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Planners and Design Professionals
- Facility Managers
- Golf Course Professionals
Benefits to Exhibiting
Statistics say there's no better place to reach your market: Attendees have "buying influence"
- Visitors' No. 1 reason for attending is to see new products
- 18,000 plus participants
- 9th largest tradeshow of its kind in North America
- 750 exhibits throughout 500,000 sq. ft. inside the Kentucky Exposition Center and in the turf area outside
- Exclusive opportunity for outdoor demonstration space with your contract for indoor space
- Exclusive opportunities for exhibitors to gain extra visibility
- Optimum timing in the fall to unveil new products
- Educational opportunities for every segment of the industry
- Networking receptions
- Free concerts
- A fun, friendly and affordable city for entertaining your VIP customers!
- 19 acres of outdoor demonstrations and test driving, adjacent to the indoor exhibits
- Seminars to boost your efficiency and bottom line
- Convenient mid-America location within driving distance of 60% of America's population
Co-located with GIE+Expo.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Hardscape North America. Find out more in the event details below.
Dealers, Retailers and Distributors
Landscape Planners and Design Professionals
Golf Course Professionals
Lawn & Landscape Professionals
Golf Course Superintendents & Equipment Managers
Municipal & Institutional Purchasers
October 21, 2015:
750 exhibits throughout 500,000 sq. ft. inside the Kentucky Exposition Center
-Over 120 hardscape industry exhibiting companies in 2013
-Outdoor demonstrations adjacent to the indoor exhibits
-Seminars to boost your knowledge, efficiency and bottom line
-Convenient mid-America location within driving distance of 60% of America's population
Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
Exhibitor Information +