Irving (Dallas) , TX 76034 Location map
The Hilton Las Colinas Homewood Suites Hotel
Hands-On Abdominal Ultrasound Imaging - March 2015
Held continuously since 1983, this hands-on intense course will set you on the most practical and effective protocol to image the upper abdomen. You’ll learn how to orient yourself to three-dimensional anatomy with two-dimensional imaging and document and describe every pertinent feature of each organ. Both physicians and non-physician clinicians will use this bedrock foundation to rapidly advance in the field.
Don't wait to register for the Hands-On Abdominal Ultrasound Imaging - March 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
- Allied Health Professionals, regardless of ultrasound experience who will be cross training into ultrasound and who will return to a clinically active, proctored environment.
- Graduates of accredited sonography programs who desire to review and/or deepen their understanding of clinical pathophysiologic relationships among organ systems.
- Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and Hospitalist Physicians who wish to add a codified, targeted approach to use of ultrasound in the abdomen.
- Sonographers in echocardiography and vascular imaging who need to expand their professional competence in soft tissue imaging.
- Resident Physicians beginning their emergency, family practice, or internal medicine rotation or fellowship.
- Engineers or Research professionals contemplating the use of abdominal ultrasound as and end-point measurement tool for any clinical project.
Exhibitor Information +