The Great American Trucking Show is a trucking convention with over 500,000 feet of exhibit space that happens in Dallas in August each year at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Some of the exciting events that will be held during the Great American Trucking Show are: Overdrive’s Pride and Polish Truck Beauty Competition, Smartsession Educational Seminars sponsored by TXTA, the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference, exhibits from leaders in the heavy duty trucking industry and much more. GATS also offers a Recruting Pavilion and Hard Working Trucks Pavilion.
With over 500 exhibitors representing the top companies in the trucking industry, the Great American Trucking Show had more than 54,000 registered trucking professionals attending from across the country and abroad.
Educational sessions, entertainment opportunities and the nation’s most prestigious truck beauty contest, Overdrive’s Pride & Polish National Championship, make GATS a must-attend event.
The most promoted show in trucking, GATS is a goldmine for reaching large segments of the industry including fleet executives, owner-operators, company drivers, contractors, dealers and aftermarket parts and service providers.
No other truck event comes close to GATS’ promotional reach:
• More than 8 million impressions through an an annual five-month advertising campaign
• More than 1.3 million brochures, tickets and other promotions direct mailed and distributed through national truck stop chains
• More than 45,000 personal phone calls
• Radio promotions on Red Eye Radio and other Southwest stations
• Extensive e-marketing campaign