Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Graphene and 2D Materials
This event is the most commercially-focused conference and exhibition on graphene and other 2D materials. Here is where companies unveil their latest technologies or launch their products, where technologists announce their latest commercially-relevant results, and where suppliers and end users from a variety of industries directly connect.
Graphene and 2D Materials is unique as it is co-located with other highly synergetic end user industries such as printed electronics, wearable technologies, electric vehicles, and 3D printing. Last year 2,800 premium business/technology attendees and 200 exhibitors from over 47 countries participated. This model has been successful in the past as testified by our attendee feedback
Why Graphene and 2D Materials USA 2016?
- Focus on commercial progress, real application development, and commercially-relevant innovation
- Connect suppliers and customers from a variety of end user industries
- Accelerate value chain creation by co-hosting suppliers, intermediary compounders/formulators, end users
- Cross-fertilize business by co-locating with highly synergetic events such as printed electronics, wearable technologies, electric vehicles and 3D printing
- Analyst-designed agenda and networking opportunities
Why do we co-locate with other synergetic events?
The graphene industry is now in the process of aggressively building up its sales pipeline to grow revenues beyond small volume sales to the research community and academia. It therefore a critical time for graphene players to connect with real industrial end users and for players to align interests to create value chains.
It is within this context that our co-location makes sense. This is because key end users from the following sectors will be at the show:
- Printed, flexible and/or large-area electronics
- Wearable technology and electronic textiles
- Conductive inks and transparent conductive films
- Battery and supercapacitor electrodes
- Flexible, thin and/or large-area sensors and actuators
- 3D printing materials
- Thermal interface materials
- Emerging photovoltaic and lighting applications
Co-located Events: Printed Electronics, 3D Printing, Electric Vehicles, Energy Harvesting & Storage, Internet of Things Applications, Graphene & 2D Materials, Sensors, Wearable
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Graphene & 2D Materials USA 2016? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/16/2016 - 11/17/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Wednesday, November 16 |10.15 am - 7.00 pm and Thursday, November 17 | 10.00 am - 4.40 pm|
|First Move-In Date:||11/15/2016|
|Other Industries:||Manufacturing, Technology|
Business Development Managers
|Venue:||Santa Clara Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 272-6822|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Santa Clara|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://santaclara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||200 (Previous Year)|
|Show Owner:||IDTechEx LTD.|
|Show Manager:||IDTechEx LTD.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Poster Display||$495||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Price is subject to change.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.