Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Global Powertrain Congress (GPC) is the only conference and exposition dedicated exclusively to integrated powertrain technology
Diffusing knowledge related to powertrain engineering and management on a global basis.
GPC was launched in 1998 in Detroit, and as we finalize plans for the 24th GPC conferences and expositions, has established itself as a truly International event focused exclusively on the needs of the global powertrain community. The technical papers presented, the exhibits displayed, and all associated events, are all designed to provide high quality, authoritative and up-to-date information to further the interest and knowledge of all associated with powertrain. The conference and exposition are organized by leaders from every part of the industry including both OEM and suppliers, as well as research institutions. Our audience correspondingly includes engineers, managers, and executives from across the globe, all united by the common challenges we face.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings, seminars, conferences, expositions for dissemination of scientific, engineering and business knowledge.
- Provide one-stop learning forum for engineers, managers and executives.
- Address engineering and management topics focused on issues directly related to OEMs and their suppliers.
- Provide platform to exchange information among OEMs and their suppliers.
- Publish materials presented by participants at the conference to ensure permanent records of all distribution
- Publish technical magazines to propagate information at a regular basis.
- Form a worldwide network of engineers, managers and executives.
- Support educational research and other organizations to advance knowledge and research in the areas of powertrain, technology, safety and emissions.
About Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC):
The Council is a team of senior executives from the global automotive community whose goal is to facilitate the globalization of the automotive and related industries through periodic meetings, seminars and other educational forums restricted to the key players who are shaping the future.
Co-located with the International Automotive Body Congress and Fuel Saving Technologies.
Don't wait to register for the GPC 2017 - Global Powertrain Congress. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/20/2017 - 09/21/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/20/2017 - 09/21/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10am-6:30pm; Thurs, 8:30am-4pm|
|First Move-In Date:||09/19/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Automotive Conferences|
|SIC Code(s):||3711, 3714, 7538|
|Other Industries:||Automotive Conferences, Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||https://gamcinc.com/conferences/global-powertrain-congress/?id=1...|
|Audience:||Engineers, Managers, and Executives|
|Venue:||Ford Motor Company Conference & Event Center|
|Venue Phone:||(313) 621-2900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 8'||$5,000||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Additional Space||$75 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Corner||Additional $500 per corner||Generator:||n/a|
|Prices subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.