Washington , DC 20001 Location map
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Government Video Expo 2015
Government Video Expo is the East Coast’s largest technology event designed for video, broadcast and AV professionals and features a full exhibit floor, numerous training options, free seminars, keynotes, panel discussions, networking opportunities, and the Briefing Zone, a new educational series of panel discussions.
Attendees can learn about cutting-edge video technologies and techniques at the DC Post|Production Conference; distance learning and education technology at the day-long seminar on Video Supporting Distance Learning in the Federal Government, presented by the FGDLA; and drone operation and production at the National Drone Show. All of these events take place concurrently.
Featuring conference programs designed to teach, enlighten and inspire, Government Video Expo encourages attendees to get hands-on with the latest video gear in an exhibit hall featuring more than 175 suppliers, dealers and distributors. Numerous free special events further our attendees’ knowledge, careers and agency mission.
If you shoot, edit, post, store or distribute video, or use AV solutions, save the date for Government Video Expo.
GV Expo is the premier event for video industry professionals in the Mid-Atlantic region
Don’t let our name fool you. Government Video Expo attendance has evolved through the years in that now nearly half of our attendees are from the Broadcast sector. Not only do we provide a hybrid attendance from both the Government and Broadcast sectors, but we provide a unique audience of highly qualified buyers from the Mid-Atlantic region, most of who only attend GV Expo.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit
- Gain Access to Multiple Markets: Sell to unique government and non-government prospects in the M&E and AV/IT markets at a single event.
- Meet Decision Makers: 81% of attendees approve or recommend product/service purchases.
- Increase Sales Efficiency: Hold a year’s worth of meetings in 2 days!
- Get Face Time: There is no substitute for face-to-face marketing. 75% of attendees rated in-person interaction with exhibitors as extremely important.
- Show Up Your Competitors: Don’t let a competitor profit from your absence. Be there to represent your unique value proposition and gain market share.
Don't wait to register for the Government Video Expo 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
28 East 28th Street, Floor 12
New York, NY 10016
or Staff/ Web
13% Corporate Management
9% Corporate Media,
Management or Staff/
NewBay Media, LLC
Exhibitor Information +