The annual Gourmet Food & Wine Expo is held in November at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building. Each year the Expo offers 45,000 guests an unparalleled opportunity to sample over 1,500 fine wines, spirits and beers from around the globe. Town Media, a division of Sun Media Corporation a fully integrated publishing and communications company, producing several magazine titles and major events.
A partnership with the Gourmet Food & Wine Expo gives you access to thousands of consumers, trade and media who influence trends and buying decisions for the nation. The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo is a strong, international, multi-faceted, well-recognized and high-profile event that brings together like-minded people with a desire to experience fine food, wine, spirits, beers and luxury items while promoting education.
The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo gives you access to Canadians who appreciate the finer things in life. The marketing campaign reaches thousands of discerning, affluent and educated consumers who appreciate quality. They are socially active, forward-thinking and influential people that set trends for the rest of the country.
As the largest event of its kind in Canada, the Gourmet Food & Wine Expo has built one of the most highly coveted lists of trade attendees and solid relationships with some of the most influential media. The dedicated trade marketing campaign reaches thousands of buyers, decision makers and high-level industry professionals through print, online, social media and more.
65% FEMALE VISITORS
35% MALE VISITORS
97% COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OR POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION
63% INDIVIDUAL INCOME OF MORE
83% GO OUT SOCIALLY OR DINE OUT 2+ TIMES PER WEEK
All Admission Tickets Include:
- One day access to the Expo floor with 140,000 square feet of exhibits
- The opportunity to explore and learn about nearly every wine region in the world (Free)
- Local and Celebrity Chef presentations all weekend long at the Food Network Stage (Free)
- Artisanal cheese tastings and educational seminars at the All You Need in Cheese Stage (Free)
- Preview the newest accessories and gift items for wine and culinary enthusiasts (Free)
- Live entertainment all weekend in the Central Entertainment Area (Free)
- Sample from over 1500 fine international wines brought to Toronto for one exciting weekend ($)
- Taste through some of Ontario's finest craft and international premium beers ($)
- Access to premium luxury spirits served by professionals mixologists ($)
- Sample from hundreds of gourmet meals prepared by Toronto's top chefs ($)
- Taste incredible gourmet international foods (Some free samples | some $)
- Informative wine tasting sessions at the Trend Central Tasting Stage ($5)
- Must be 19+ to attend, no infants or children are permitted
Make your brand synonymous with Canada's largest and most esteemed food and beverage event. Sponsoring brands are promoted throughout the fall in our multimedia marketing and publicity programs which generate over
400 million media impressions annually. Align yourself with the cities most extravagant and highly anticipated annual celebration and of all things gourmet!